Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

I have done a fair amount of testing power banks —- a general rule of thumb I’ve found is if you get 60-65% conversion rate that very good ( 10,0000mah @ 3.7v converted to 6,400mah @ 5v) The Baseus 10K I tested produced 6,600mah @ 5.04v / 1.5 amps—when I charged it back up — it read 10,200mah— this little unit actually holds 5v+ at a higher amperage than the 30k Baseus brick I bought also —- 10k/ 5v @ 1.62 a —- 30k /5v 1.28a—I was really quite surprised with this little unit — I wonder if it has 3/18650 inside

Vipon code for Lumintop FW3A is not working. Amazon says code is not valid. 11/21/2019 @ 9:40 pm

I’m beginning to feel that way. It’s longer’n my Ultratac (probably the longest 1×AAA light I got), SOS is a pain in the nuts, and the beam’s ringy and has the typische G3 mischief going on. Not terribly happy…

I do like l/m/h the Wube has, vs the ’Tac, though. Kinda the only saving grace…

It worked for me —It took a whopping $.50 off the price

So now Maw kin git that opuration…

Today I bought a Miboxer C4-Plus charger from their USA Amazon storefront. With the 20% coupon, the price was $26.39. This is my second Miboxer.

I thought these were on sale last week for around $15. Does anyone recall?

Is a Fw3a still a good deal at $29?

Seems a great deal to me. Where can I get it?

The VIPon code finally took more off than $0.50!

If I don't like the FW3A, I'll be happy to sell it.

Thanks for the heads-up. Ordered the CW version for $29.99. The NW wasn’t offered any more.

You're welcome! I was surprised... after all the silly codes. I have a few Emisar quads so I held off from buying this triple. Kind of glad I did due to issues with the fw3a. All that being said, I'm kind of excited to check out this BLF triple.

As of 11:35 EST, 24 Nov, Vipon code FF6TCZFL takes $20 off a cool white FW3A on Amazon.com. Makes the final cost $29.99.

This Code worked for me too, although I only tested it.

Any coupon for standard purchases? Not for a specified item… But for any item???

Thanks

Vipon consists of a loosely knit conglomeration of vendors. AFIK, each vendor sets up their own coupon at this point - I have never seen one that is "global." But I may be wrong, and their system may change in the future.

Lumintop Pen Light,IYP365 Penlight for Medical, Nichia LED Pen Flashlight High Color Rendering for Doctor Nurse

Equipped with a Nichia 219CT LED, IYP365 has a diffused output up to 125 lumens which runs with 2*AAA cells. The high CRI rating (93) of the Nichia 219CT enhanced color rendering to improve injury diagnosis and inspection. IYP365 is designed for doctors, nurses, EMTs, and first responders.

"$12.59":https://www.vipon.com/product/7023320-Lumintop-Pen-Penlight-for-Nichia-LED-amazon-coupons

Also: Vipon Black Friday Giveaway Game:https://www.vipon.com/giveaway/index. Click on a Product. If you don't win, you'll still get a coupon, typically 40-50% off.

I got 50% off off code in the giveaway - 50GFY7RQ
For this USB C hub https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VQQ1Y2K/
It looks like a reusable code.

I clicked on all of the interesting ones :slight_smile: Got 40-50% off codes, but didn’t buy anything. I got the same code for the USB-C hub.