Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

there are a dozen lights there, and none of them came up as $3. Which one?

Looks like it’s already sold out.

The above link takes me to a 2AA incan Mini Mag for $3.93.

Same here on my phone, but not on my tablet. Weird.

It is back up on my laptop. Snagged one. “Usually ships in 1 - 2 Months”.

Great, so like most of the flashlights I buy from here anyways

Got mine today, very impressive for it’s size, thanks for the heads up

Dang I am still waiting.

I was just testing it outside vs 3000 lumen seeker 2, you would swear that the micro was the higher lumen light, it’s crazy.

I’ve compared mini and micro, but one of these days I’ll have to add the P30 and C8T and maybe L2 to the lineup.

Thanks Peg. My micro arrives Friday. Hope I am blinded by the light so to speak.

The Rockpalls portable inveter is back. $130 discount at Vipon and $30 Coupon at Amazon.
I got one a while back, before the $30 coupon sweetened the deal and like it enough to get another one. Amazon wouldn’t let me order a second one, so I used my Wife’s account :smiley:

For a cool C-spot, why not? Can come in handy in case of a power outage, at least for small goodies.

Tnx!

I don’t see that inverter on vipon, got a link?says 259.00 –30.oo once you get to Amazon. I saw the 130.00 but click on it and takes you to Amazon then 259.00

got on computer and its says coupon has run out.

Thanks TexasToasted. Will Prowse does an excellent comparative review. For $130, you definitely cant go wrong.

I keep seeing this powerbank being discussed here many times. What do you guys use it for? Is’nt it just a gigantic powerbank?

Ever use vipon before?

Yes many times but was on my phone and some things wasn’t showing up. So got on computer and it said no more coupons

Think it’s meant for cpap machines, but the amz page even lists using it for car fridges, etc.

So essentially, yeah, a big honkin’ powerbank, but with a true-sine 120VAC output, too.

Ah, okay.

Miraculously, it worked for me without a hitch. Got the page, clicked for 30bux off, into the cart, free shipping, enter vipon code, booyah, 130 - 30 = 100 (but plus tax :confounded: ).