Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

You’ll only see the 10% off coupon if you’re logged into amazon.com when the page is loaded.

With the App. only?

Not necessarily. It works on the desktop (normal) version of their site via a browser.

+1 Works for me.

Wuben TO46R for $11.99 after clipping a $18 coupon from seller & $30 off from vipon.com

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $59.99
Shipping & Handling: $3.99
Free Shipping: -$3.99 (free one-day shipping offered; not sure if this is only available for prime members like myself)
Your Coupon Savings: -$18.00 (must sign in to see this coupon on amazon.com; app or browser)
Promotion Applied: -$30.00 (vipon coupon)
Total before tax: $11.99
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Grand Total: $11.99

http://www.vipon.com/product/5587602-WUBEN-To46r-Rechargeable-Flashlight-1300-Lumens-Cree-LED

Got one for $11.99.
There is also a Rofis MR30 for $29.98

https://www.vipon.com/product/5585976-Rofis-MR30-Rechargeable-Flashlight-Cree-XHP35-LED-1600?ref=ss_5585976_0_image

Thanks

Where is the coupon ($18) It doesn’t show up anywhere when I sign in. This happened to another item I tried to get yesterday.

Make sure the item is sold by nitephil and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Didn’t see it when I logged in. Ill try again.

Make sure the item is sold by nitephil and Fulfilled by Amazon.

Its gone. Doesn’t appear when I log in.

I took the screenshot minutes ago and it was there. Just tried it now and it’s still there. Maybe you can try a different browser? Perhaps an adblocker is ON in your browser?

I’m using chrome with ublock turned ON.

Thanks emptypocket! Got one for $11.99. Haven’t bought a light in a while…don’t need one…but man…$12 for a good looking light with battery and USB charging? Crazy good. :+1:

Guess I cant see it. Tried it on my phone, the app , my work computer, a tablet from a co-worker and a phone from a co-worker. Nothing. Guess I didn’t need it.

Is the item being sold by nitephil and Fulfilled by Amazon?

May be pointless….but just to check:
Not sure how you’re “finding” the Wuben on Amazon…but it’s the one that has 6 5-star reviews, sells for $59.99 and has Prime shipping available. I did not see the $18 coupon until i was properly logged into my Amazon account. Once I logged in, it popped up…and remains there when I returned to check later. (I don’t know if seeing the $18 coupon relies on being a Prime member or not) Also, of course, don’t forget to get the Vipon (I had to create an account to get the code…new to all this), and that dropped it $30 more….down to the $11.99 stated.

Forgive this post if it’s just telling you things you’ve already verified…just trying to help a fellow BLF’er.

Are you a prime member?

Didn't need one either, but at $11.99 and 2 day prime shipping!

Make sure you click on the $18 discount coupon before adding to cart, then apply Vipon code at checkout.

Are you a prime member as well?

Not that it really matters but you should be able to get free one-day shipping if you have prime. I was offered this option when I checked out.