Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

I tried to buy a couple of C01S (run the stock of hi-low lights down so BLFers can get low-hi ones sooner :wink: ) but the code didnā€™t work. Probably they arenā€™t shipped from US, and thatā€™s one of the conditions. Bummer.

I see $19.59 shipped if you combine the 20% and the coupon on the product page. Only buying it here to return the broken on arrival unit I paid $13.xx for.

Mine had about $1.90 in taxes added.

I tried charging it in flashlight with a usb tester inline, wuben usb cable and ipad charger, but I noticed about every 7 seconds the current would drop from 1.17 A to 0 at the same time the voltage would go from 5.11V to 5.17. So it was some kind of pulsing charge, and I did not like what was happening so I just unplugged it, battery started at 3.5V, not sure if that had anything to do with this behavior of the charging circuit. Not sure if this would occur if battery was fuller.

@Blackbeard, thank you checking on the pulse charging observance. I don't think it's a problem although my Zanflare F1 charges at a constant rate.

I bought two KLTrust zoomies at $7 each from Amazon that look similar to the Wuben and observed the same pulse, just a little longer interval. I wrote a little review over there. If you want a cheap light to mod and, perhaps sell, they're not bad. I took the clip off one because my Zanflare really needed one. I'm going to try out an SST-20, 5K to see how it performs. A cheap mod and nice overall host shape.

Here's the Zanflare next to the Wuben:

Did someone here get those Keenstone zoomies from Vipon? Speak up, I found you.

No, but I received the 10 pack of Pocketman 3 mode zoomies for $12.14 on July 1. Not impressive. Gave to grandkids.

I bought few flashlights but doesnā€™t say any brand.
Iā€™ll know when I get them.

Keenstone deal comes back at 10am Central DST.

There are 2 others more interesting than that one

How bright is the lantern COB mode in lumens on these type of combo lights?

I was more referring to these:
https://www.vipon.com/product/6538150-Brightest-LED-Flashlights-Rechargeable-Waterproof-1500-High-Lumen
Though it looks like they probably are only doing 1 coupon a day cause i think it ended right away

Yes you found me. I bought them but when I bought them, I donā€™t think it said Keenstone.
There was no brand name. Looks like now it has a brand name. Not sure what Iā€™ll get.
It was too good of a deal to pass, 2 pack with batteries and charger.
I was looking for a charger and it was cheaper than buying a charger. :wink:

If you are up to it unscrew some of it and take some pictures.

Sure.
Will create a thread with pictures when I get it.

Sorry for any false alarm here. But it is Prime Day on amazon. I canā€™t find any deals on flashlights. You all find anything?

I saw the Tools were slightly discounted and the AAA had a coupon also

You can get a Sofirn C01S for free, if you can find a qualifying other Sofirn light. Iā€™ve not found one yet I was interested in.

Rovyvon Aurora A1 $21.50 lightning deal right now, lots of Lumintops on sale, got a AA Tool 2.0 for $11.38 + tax

Lots of discounts on Rofis lights- too many to link, just search Rofis. I just ordered the R4.
Sofirn has a few mild deals.
Acebeam TK15 if you like cool white.
A few discounts on OLights, but some of those discounted lights were cheaper yesterday, before PrimeDay.