Amazon Deal Alerts & Discussion Thread

Well I’ll be… Now that you mention it, mine does too. If it’s off for about 3 seconds, it comes back on in the last mode. If it’s less than 3 seconds, it progresses to the next mode. Nice!! For a AAA light I’d just rather it always start in low, but I’ll take it.

Yeh, and the kicker is the manual states no “memory mode”….LOL Honestly, I like this set up better.

Mine has the mode memory also and is Sporting a SST 20 4K LED now —- Lots better now

4 rechargeable lithium AA batteries with charger for 12 bucks with code 36NXH29W.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HQ7QV7W?ie=UTF8&\_encoding=UTF8&tag=bensbargaicenter&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Thanks. Ordered some yesterday, just out of curiosity. No idea what I am going to use them in. They have somewhat limited application scope. I guess they’re good for applications where the 1.2V NiMH can’t be tolerated, but they also can’t handle high current.

Same here. Just pulled the trigger for 13bux (tax :confounded: ), and have no idea what they might work in.

Low drain critters like thermometers might have crappy capacity when “consantly on” 24/7, beefier lights might not work, but at least my bobofett light wouldn’t drain all that much, and enjoy a constant-output over the discharge curve vs alkaleaks.

Might work in my (Xeno) E03s or SP10s, though. We’ll see.

I hope they might work well in my game cam. I no longer seem to hunt but I live up in the mountains and like to keep tabs on whatever critters are sneaking around—especially at night.

Hmm, code didn’t work for me just now.

FYI, I posted a quick write-up and some photos of these TENAVOLTS in this thread:

Thanks, Pete! Mine should be here tomorrow to look over and try to figure out how to use them.

I snagged one of those too. For the price it’s hard to go wrong.

These are for sale with Vipon code: https://www.amazon.com/LED-Flashlight-Waterproof-Rechargeable-Flashlights/dp/B07PQ1QP6J

For $6.90, it's not bad for a host. I put a 20mm 7135*8 from MTN with guppydrv just to see how it handles heat and an SST 20 5000K. I think it can handle more than 3A as it heats up quickly. Here's the pill:

The driver is held in place by tightening decent wall thickness body tube against the head.

BLF A6 clip fits perfectly, although the stock clip is good.

800-900 lumens with this setup. I used a black Sharpie on the MCPCB retaining ring.

Negatives are that the battery is trash and USB charging is pathetic.

I'd like to find a tail without the USB port.

Try code 3678BX1X for the TENAVOLTS.

https://slickdeals.net/f/13371103-4-count-tenavolts-rechargeable-aa-lithium-batteries-w-charger-11-90-free-shipping

I just tried the amazon link using this code 3678BX1X plus checking the 30% off box and got a set for $11.89

Not sure why it would not work while I was using my work computer. I tried last night on my notebook at home and it appeared to work, but I didn’t pull the trigger yet. Now for $1 less, it’s time.

Thanks!

Done… again. :laughing:

Almost 13 with tax :confounded: but still a good deal. I’ll find things that use AAs to stick these into. B’harni knows I go through enough of ’em.

Sux being in the UK.

I took the plunge again myself. Seems my game camera uses 8 batteries so…….ya know, I had no choice…….or something.

Be very careful sticking ’em in series, though. They’ll hold up 1.5V and then drop dead. Regular alkies would just start getting reverse-charged and leak, but pushing current the “wrong” way through one of these might be Very Bad for the critter.

They require 5V to be charged, so I doubt pushing 1.5V into them will do much, but I’m not gonna be the first one to try. :slight_smile: