Another Scaru Giveaway-6000 Posts

Please count me in! Thank you for the giveaway! :beer:

count me in or something of that sort

Iā€™ve had machine work done by brad72 on mtbr.com / cpf. He does good work for a fair price. Only bad thing is that heā€™s down under, so postage cost+lag might be an issue.

Iā€™m in, no machinist referral, unfortunately.

Please count me in!

I am sorry I donā€™t have a machinist to recommend. If it were something without threading I could maybe help out, but the lathe I have access to doesnā€™t have an indexable feed (1950ā€™s german beast).

Good luck on your hunt and thanks for the giveaway.

Count me in, thanks. I can recommend myself to make a wooden pill, it might not work well but it would be pretty :zipper_mouth_face:

Send me a sketch, I would give it a try possibly. Have access to a couple lathes at work.
And one of our machinists teaches machining so he is always wanting to show me stuff.

Ok, it would probably be something where I would have to send you the part since it is threaded. I'll go take some measurements though. Added you to the double entry list.

Adding you to the double entry list, I'll keep him in mind.

Nice host, count me in!

If in a pinch, I can do the sink at work borrowing some lathes after work.
Or if it should be top notch (hehee) I can ask some professional to do it among his workā€¦

Count me in!

Maybe Match for a machinist? I donā€™t knowā€¦ He does have a lathe though, so I guess would count.

Not sure if he does custom work, but I'll keep him in mind. Added you to the double entry list. :)

Count me in please.

Iā€™m in. If you do not find someone in US, you can contact fritz15 - maybe he has time for a project. Here is a thread of his custom made flashlights: Some Custom lights - New update 25.07.2015

Wow, count me in.

Thanks Scaru, great giveaway and congrats on your 6000 posts.

you can count me in although I never get anything soā€¦ probably wonā€™t be checking this thread often,
pity, as I already have nanjg 105C and U2 star :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks very much for your generous giveaway Scaru. I do know someone with a CNC lathe but since it would need posting to the UK it wouldnā€™t be worth it.

Please count me in though

Thank you

Count me in! Sorry I do not know of any machinists unfortunatelyā€¦

Please, count me in, excellent host

Thanks.

Count me inā€¦ one more cool host for moddingā€¦ no idea about machinistā€¦

Me, too :slight_smile: