Anti-spam Process Change Request

If SB wants the help, then I think it's a good idea, but if this goes beyond the notification and into pushing him into it screams busy body to me. He's aware of the idea. Let's leave it at that, accept his decision, and have no more threads about this.

The homeless topic would be good for another thread though. If I have time between loading the moving truck, I'll like to join that conversation.

If SB doesn't want any suggestions and feedback, I will be happy to oblige. That's not what I understand he wants based on my communications with him. Like I said earlier in this thread. I will respect whatever his decision is regarding it.

I don't like seeing folks hurt, but I feel I have done everything I can regarding the spam button issue.

I haven’t been a member for long, but I read an awful lot of posts and saw the few that 4wheeler posted that ended up marked as spam (and were clearly not spam)… But regardless I would view the additional spam button transparency as a good thing. Things aren’t ‘bad’ the way they are for sure, but I can’t see any downside from making spam button clicks public and I think such a change would make an already awesome forum slightly better.