Any discount coupon for DinoDirect?

Anyone have a new DD 10% off coupon? :slight_smile:

You dont do that |:D

Yeah!

I’m waiting to buy a Klarus ST20, and I really was hoping to use a 10% coupon. :wink:

Dude, you da man! 8)

I was gonna buy XT2A but I want something that tail stands. :wink:

C’mon, dont talk like that! :smiley:

Any new coupon, guys?

Only works ddz2 (5%)

Kreisler, do you know expiry date for that 10% coupon??

And yes, thank you :slight_smile:

Thanks again Kreisler!!! :beer:

hmmm

Ouppsss. I read “discontinued” instead of “discounted”…. :Sp

Not working anymore, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hi there, if I get new coupon, I will tell you immediately, and also I can make a “magic link” to give a lower price for your product, you can contact me to get the link.

I want a 10% discount coupon.

If I have a 10% discount coupon, I will buy today. If not, I will not buy until a 10% discount appears…

ME TOO.

Cmon summer, Im spending a fortune on dinodirect :o :smiley:

:beer: :bigsmile:

Hi please tell me whcih product do you want, I will tell you the price. I can make the magic link for you, it may be more than10% discount. :party:

Uniquefire C8 T6 flashlight and Ultrafire WL980 for example, im to tired to search for links now I must go to sleep :o

:party:

Oh I think you do need a good sleep.And do you mean UniqueFire C8 CREE XM-L T6 3-Mode 800LM Flashlight (1*18650)? 大龙网_跨境电商B2B商机平台_移动端跨境贸易新体验
The price will be from $16.39 to $14.59$. And for the Ultrafire WL980, I didn’t find it. Could you please give me the link?
Have a nice sleep!
Summer

Can you give us a special price for the Sysmax Intellicharge i4?
2 months ago, it was available for $19,79 - here is the link to kreislers thread:

The link for the charger:

For a good price I will buy 3-4 chargers. Is a EU plug version available?

That Uniquefire was 12$ the other day…
SO now its 14,65.

Its no use searching for discounts like that.

And all would be good without significant risk that dinodirect will send me other flashlight, because I received all kinds of flashlights under that SKU (different C8 XMLs, good Ultrafire, crappy Ultrafire, good Uniquefire etc)

Thanks for your effort though.

hello! sukyshyro am, and am interested in joining the group want to purchase a unit Charger ;) [quote] +1 [/quote] +1