Any DIY pros to teach me what to get.

Dennis i have an idea much cheaper and can run for 8 hours easy with the total current draw of 1.5 amps to run off a car battery for 1200 claimed lumen's. you can walk around freely with out a lantern, head lamp or holding a torch it would give you more then enough light.

buy one set of these

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5-X-MR16-MR11-LED-Halogen-Lamp-Light-Bulb-Socket-Base-/110673641683?pt=AU_Lighting_Fans&hash=item19c4a9c0d3

Buy 5 of these cool white you might want to have a couple spare

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Home-MR16-LED-Cool-White-12V-3-Watt-Spot-Light-Bulb-Lighting-Lamp-Energy-Saving-/140744556287?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c5077eff

Or buy 5 of these in warm white you might want to have a couple spare

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/MR16-3W-12V-Warm-White-3-LED-3led-Bulb-light-Spot-Lamp-Downlight-3X-1W-/300662505596?pt=US_Light_Bulbs&hash=item4600e1c07c

15 watt at 12 volt = 1.25 amps so a car battery will be able to do this for 8 hours + no problem. You would have to find some light gage wire local and half decedent car battery then you can hang the lights up in places to suit you. Total cost $14 usd.

Or you could double every thing and use 10 led lights and 10 mr16 light socket base's for the cost of $28 usd but it would draw 30 watts at 12 volt 2.5 amps a half decent car battery should do this no problem for 8 + hours. 2200 claimed lumen's, to much light i think.

You could buy some cheap small solar panels to charge up the battery during the day time, a large machinery battery would run for a very long time.

You do not actually need much light really we think we need more then we need to, I'm lighting up 90% of large house on one old 40 watt bulb even with a light defuse it is hurting my eyes, plus there is light pollution where i live so in the bush in total darkness i would only need 1/4 of the light.

I think your already addicted to the budget flash light game and you already have enough light Wink my idea might work and you will save some money to buy other flash lights...

Thanks....!!!! This should be the best way :)
Will be doing shopping very soon..

Yeah, all along i am into flash light, from 4 or 5D maglight, pelican, surefire.

I scare darkness in forest, as i cannot see spiders, snakes, wild bore watever if they come charging at me or walked into them-especially tarantula.
Can clearly remembered (some 20+ years ago) - took my dad's HID walk around the same place as in photo aimlessly, fascinated by the light, then shinning into the well looking for frogs...talking HID to poke frogs, best part is i dropped the HID into well,*Pitch Darkness* then can only squat beside the well crying & screaming helplessly at night. haha

Dad only come looking for me with uncles after they noticed i am missing for too long..

Even now when i am in 30s (bigger balls ^_^), if i lost my light at the same well around 7.45pm, there is still no way for me to get back to the house..hahaha

Once again, Thank You Benckie.

I hope it helps, it what i would do if i was you. I like the dark i can sit in the dark for hours buy myself or some times i drive into the bush with my 4x4 and will just sit there in the black, i have good night eyes and once they adjust you i can see well, my wife not so much. but i love bright flashlights too.

But i can tell from pictures you posted in another thread you have been bitten by the flashlight bug and your addicted like the rest of us Wink

I can see there is enough lights and a variety of lights that could do what you want already with loads of batteries, you are now a flashaholic, welcome.