Any trouble receiving Non-FastTech knife orders shipped through China Post recently?

Got a Ganzo today with other items from Fasttech, came SG Post.

Updating post with info regarding my DX knife orders...

In early/mid-November, I had placed two orders containing ceramic knives (ordered as Christmas gifts) via DX. DX had promptly updated the orders to "shipped" with China Post tracking numbers, which never worked. In early December, I contacted DX support who (without explanation) provided alternate tracking numbers for shipments via Sweden Post. Those tracking numbers referenced packages shipped the first week of December. The first parcel was eventually delivered on Dec. 24 while the second package was delivered on Dec. 26.

I am assuming the two knife orders were returned by China Post, DX re-shipped via Sweden-Post, resulting in the initial delay, and an actual transit time for the final packages, of about three weeks. Not great, Sweden Post seems to be slow, but that was also during the Christmas-shipping rush. This is consistent with the delays I'm seeing from FastTech so not too bad.

Order now to beat the Chinese New Year shutdown! :party:

I ordered on fasttech a ganzo g710 and an empty enb battery bank (so without 18650) and chose Singapore post. Few days later I received a ticket telling that singpost now refuse knives and battery bank. They sent it with sweden post for free as it’s same price as singpost.

A recent knifey shipment was sent by Hong Kong Post and has been detained due to being contraband. >.< So now they won’t be reshipped until after the new year.

Just received a pack of knives via Swedish post.

Just noticed all shipping options unavailable if a knife is selected……damn was hoping to get a another Ganzo for my brother , any other ideas anyone?

I ordered 2 knives and batteries yesterday. Order status today says one knife is ready. Says the other knife and batteries are scheduled for Feb 21. The Malaysia Post option was the only one available. Does Malaysia Post not ship to Cape Town?

Fast Tech do only allow you to mail through postal services that carry knives, including Swedish Post. It does cost a little though.

No it doesn’t , it’s not listed

What a bummer. So it looks like your only options are to see if you can find what you need from another seller on ALi or places like Banggood, Exduct, DX, etc. Also, as I have a US Paypal account, I used to have to place a FT order with a US Address, and then immediately go and change the delviery address to Canada as soon as I completed the order. Maybe you could do something similar. Use someone else’s address that you know that lives in another country to place an order for a low cost battery or knife, and then go into your account and change the address and see if that works. Pick someone you like for the address, so if it all fails, at least you’ve given them a gift!

Thanks for the suggestion, my niece lives in the US.

Actually, probably what would happen when you change the order to another address, 1 of 2 things: They will either ship to the new address or, if they won’t they’ll offer you a credit to spend on something else. I think you’ll be safe as long as there are some other items you could use.

They have just opened shipping to SA via Swiss post, so I place some orders just waiting for them to package, looking good :slight_smile:

I made the mistake of ordering 3 packs of the new 4.35v batteries along with 2 knives. Even though I ordered those batteries within 24 hours of them being listed, and they said ‘In Stock’, they are now ‘restocking’, and the order is held up waiting. I get the feeling that the Vapers were all over those batteries as soon as they got listed. It would appear that Fasttech sees their future in the vaping community, and we all know what evolution has done to species that specialize too much.