Anyone Have Any Experience With Acebeam’s Customer Service? My UC15 Experience.

I just sent(~30minutes ago) an email (“Just Checking”) to sales@acebeam.com and no report back on any problems from my ISP.

and received a reply a moment ago,
Seems to be a breakdown in communication between OP and Acebeam who responded quite promptly to me.

Unbelievable experience, and not in a good way. While on a deployment, I ordered a W30. They could not deliver to an APO address. Fine, I gave my home address with instructions to leave it with the front desk of my condo building and pick it up upon my return. DHL wouldn’t deliver it there, so they contacted Acebeam who RESOLD IT to someone in Oklahoma. Now Acebeam won’t refund my money or send me another W30. Claiming hundreds of dollars in shipping fees. All a bunch a BS! I would stay far away from Acebeam on any purchase.

Hi all,
I would like to share my personal experience with ACEBEAM, as spoiler is NOT good.

Past May 20th, 2021, I decide to buy a ACEBEAM H30 for using at work and if the lamp were reliable get more for other technicians. It was great because it was the ACEBEAM’s anniversary, and I got $50 discount. So far so good.

The after payment with credit card, I didn’t get any confirmation email from ACEBEAM, only from PAYPAL saying that I made a payment to XXXXXX… strange…

I check my account in their website, ACEBEAM.COM, and the order seems be ok. Next Monday (24th May) in my account appears as sent, no tracking number provided…. strange…

I wrote the first email using the “contact” option in their website, asking for the tracking number, none reply.

After 6 days later (30th May) I check my account and I found that a tracking number is provided…

I been checking every day the tracking number, the last update is from 31st May 2021: “DONGGUAN EMS, Cleared and awaiting international departure 2021-05-30 20:15”

Today is 2nd July, 43 days after payment, 37 days after the shipment. I wrote 6-7 times to different ACEBEAM email addresses like admin@acebeam.com, bella@acebeam.com , NO REPLY from them.

The funny thing is that they offer 5-year warranty in their products…. GOOD LUCK getting anything from them…

I don’t know what to do, this is by far the WORST buying experience I ever had.

I guess next step is rise a dispute in PAYPAL and spend as much time as possible on social media spreading my bad experience with such company to avoid other people fall in the same situation.

Sorry for the bad vibes, I hope this help others.

Cheers!

My experience with Acebeam:

On this forum I get a PM from Acebeam, because they would like to send me a flashlight for a review and they advise me to contact them by email.
We speak by email but the communication is very slow, I provide my details and my shipping address, but nothing has arrived. I contact them several times for information, they do not respond.
Honestly, it doesn’t seem like a correct attitude and lack of education.
I don’t like sharing my personal information with people who have this attitude.