Anyone interested in a $10 (or less) Keepower IMR 26650, shipped? (USA only) Min. order now @2pcs only

You may post here the number of cells you want, then when Bill reads your post, he will send you a pm for the negotiations to begin.

Or, you may send an email to Bill at bill.qiao@163.com and he will send you a payment request through Paypal and his Amazon store will ship it to you.

Thank you Carman, shipping submitted already.

You please send payment to my paypal, and inform me through email with your BLF id with correct address information (no PO box).
All batteries are in US Amazon warehouse, so they will fulfill everything for me when I submit shipping order to them as soon as I get payment. Rest assured as we get everything through paypal and your right well protected. Guys here know me well, you will never lose :smiley:
Please let me know your quantity if you need help on price, PM or email either is ok.
bill.qiao@163.com (paypal and email are the same one)

I would like to order 4 pieces.

4x6=24+8= 32.00

PayPal sent.

If these fit

Thrunite Cat V6, Utorch UT02, Meesulux 8 then I will buy a couple. Thanks.

I would like to buy 4 if the deal is still active.

Let me know. Thanks

Got it, $32 for 2 pairs of 26650 batteries. :+1:

Thanks, let me know when it’s shipped.

Ordered and paid for 6 cells. Thank you tatasal and doingoutdoor.

Shipped my friend

I sent an email: subject line "keep power 26650"

Edit: And paid for 2 sets, $32.00. note "BLF promo"

Got it, shipping order submitted, thank you my friend

Finished charging the cell with my Nitecore i2, reading at 4.12v. Is that okay?

It's not bad but you're short a few 100 mAh of full capacity. You may also put them back into the charger to see if it will charge a bit more. If you can, shop for another charger like a Miboxer.

Received the cells today. They look great. Running them through a charge-discharge-charge cycle right now. Will take a while given their capacity. Will measure internal resistance after that. Not that I expect them to not meet specs. Just standard procedure. Thank you again for the great deal.

EDIT: Testing results were good. All cells measure 12mOhms IR. Discharge capacity was 5.5K+ mAh at .5amps and around 5K mAh at 1amp. Very happy about purchase. Thanks again.

Just ordered a miboxer c2-4000. Thanks!

Received my order of 4 cells today. Putting a charge to them as I type this.

Thanks Bill and tatasal

Order received! On a Sunday! Great batteries! Thank you Bill and tatasal!

From 40%, charged them to between 2400 mAh-2700 mAh with my Miboxer. And low internal resistance ~ 35 mOhm

Got 3 sets for $44 and they arrived on Sunday as well. Awesome batteries for the price. May even grab a few more toward the end of the week.

Sent an email, would like to order 4…