Anyone into lights but has a very small collection (or only the necessities)?

Same here... have the makings of a very fine hoarder in me!

Rich

LOL !

My wife calls me a high-functioning hoarder.

Please remember that she is a mental healthcare professional...

My wife is not a mental healthcare professional but she calls me worse names sometimes. I always get the last word in though, "Yes Maam", This has worked well for 45 years though and I am still healthy so I guess it works. LOL

I know I got over 50-100, most of them are sitting in boxes, soare in a drwer and other in cupboard and only about 4 maybe 5 lights lights are near me. But I never use them, OK sometimes just to light up my bedroom.

I don't even have a EDC, only once have I needed a light outside. Dam

My total collection is worth £1227.33.

Geocaching to the rescue! Go geocaching with friends and family after dark. :)

It's healthy, active, you can see interesting stuff, it's interesting, fun, *plenty of other nice words here*, and most of all, you will use flashlights!

The other day the 4 of us (I, my gf, her brother and his gf) went geocaching at 2am, I gave 1 flashlight to each of them, and wohoo! :D

Viktor

x2 on geocaching! A ton of fun and the PERFECT excuse to get out and use the flashlights! I agree with everything Viktor said :)

I have about 4 flashlights for gifts.

I also have 6-7 flashlights I consider mine. I use about half of them quite often. One is a retired Mag 5D, it's not gonna get used until I upgrade it to a decent LED emitter.

I keep most of them close, usually 1 on my keychain, at least 1 more in my everyday bag. I'll probably put one in my laptop bag. 1 in the car. About 1-2 on my desk for lighting up the area under my desk when replugging stuff.

I have at least 2 more in the mail as gifts, and at least 1 more in the mail that i'll keep.

I probably won't order much more than this.

I also come here because the main forum topic is interesting, but no less important, people here are great, knowable and entertaining.

I love this forum, and will probably visit it as often as I can even after I stop ordering flashlights. :)

Viktor

This geocaching is something I have just started looking into. Trying to figure a way to get a decent tracker at a reasonable price as I know nothing about them. The whole concept is very interesting to say the least. Any ideas?