Anyone know Betty in Shanghai?

rray009's second attempt arrived less than an hour ago. Inside the package...a Trustfire Mini-01!!!

The rest of you that got a cell phone battery instead of the torch can rest easy now. Your correct light should arrive any day now.

About that tracking number: have you tried using another tracking provider?

I have an item (or 5) on the way from china and the number does not work on the Chinese post website, I have to enter it here to get anything: Post/EMS tracking - track-trace
(redirects to a Chinese website that works).

Not valid now however might be handy in the future.

Betty from Shanghai came through with the goods: Got my mini001 and not another cell phone battery in today’s mail. Hip-hip-hurrah and all that. My faith in humanity has been rekindled.

According to emails from international-man-of-mystery rray009 (who answered for Betty when I said I got a battery instead a light), he shipped the replacement light on 9/1. Today being 9/14, that’s some pretty fast shipping from China. Wish they were all this fast. No postmark or any dates on the actual package.

In light of their speedy and polite CS in the case of the missing Mini, I’d order from old rrrrrrr-ray or Betty again.

Glad to hear it! I’d order from him again too.