Anyone knows a cheap, but good microphone (for PC and camcorder)

The Zalman mic looks good.

If you have an Android phone I think the mic’s compatible with it, so you can have a crisper recording with your camcorder.

Might be a hassle to hit record on your phone whenever you’re shooting though.

Well, that might be a solution, I would just need to add the sounds afterwards. I'd prefer if I didnt have to add more steps to the process ;)

You can probably find a blue snowball ICE for like $20-30.
I wouldn’t go any lower than that.
Usually people who want a good mic for their PC will spend $100-200 minimum.

Sure, but I'm sure there are budget microphones which will do just well enough for me. Just like saying there are no cheap good flashlights.

Do t know of any specific by brand name but surely youll do good to buy a generic $10.00 3.5mm plugged mic you can use on both pc and camcorder. There’s thousands of choices on eBay. Get one and if you don’t like it, send back and get another. Good luck.

how cheap do you want?

While it is not USB but you can try the BM800 condenser mic (they provide you an XLR female to 3.5mm minijack male)
A standard mic in from your pc should be able to power this condenser mic
But not too sure if it works with your camcorder as they are not designed to provide a small voltage for electret condensers.

The BM800 is a great cheap condenser mic in my opinion that sounds close to professional entry level mics.
Depending on your luck, some will come with a usb soundcard to pair with your mic.

You prolly need to buy yourself a table mic stand and maybe touch up some soldering on the mics XLR (I know mine needed it)

link to aliexpress bm800 which I bought last time

Or just get a cheapo LAV mic that works for so many situations

I ordered a Neewer microphone which should arrive in about 2-3 weeks. I also found an old mini sony mic I didnt know worked on my canon Eos M, and doesnt work on my camcorder.

It`s such a shame it take so much time in order to produce a video without the right tools... dangit.

I started with the camcorder, but the sound is horrible. (the sony mic didnt fit, nor the other mic I tried a while ago)
Then tried the Canon EOS 5D dslr, but need to manually focus the lens I have, then I tried my canon EOS M which has a monstrous annoying slow and bad focus.. Just plain annoying, everytime the eneloops are out of focus...

anyhow, I will wait and play around with a few more things I have lying around.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys