Anyone sampled this wide reflector light at DX?

I got mine yesterday too. I’ll just repost from the other thread —>
Just got mine from ebay, the exact same as viffers. Love the spotlight on it and a nice warmish tint, quite unlike the typical XM-L colour. A very engineered light for the money and a real glass lens up front too. Ive tried the resistor bridging mod and also connected the red wire directly over the resistors and the light doesnt turn on with either of those configs, not sure what im doing wrong there.

Mine doesnt seem fussy with the modes, it just needs a very light touch is all i think. Mine was also not screwed together properly on all four screw joints. The driver board wires are very easily broken off so be careful with taking the board out and twisting it back in too often. At the moment overall brightness is slightly lower than my other XM-Ls but that might just be because of the warmer tint. It has excellent clubbing potential, the intruder sort not the raving kind, the strobe isnt aggressive enough for that.

Was impressed with the throw for such a cheapie torch!!, not as good as my T6, but pretty good considering it’s a single cell.
Not too bothered with the cons as it won’t be a ENC, it was an impulse buy, nor will I be opening it up, lol.

just try with an unprotected cell

After taking the single cell to work for a few nights, and being impressed with the throw, THE FEVER STRUCK AGAIN!!, I bid for a couple of two cells on ebay, but got out bid by 10p each time, so I just HAD to get one on “buy it now”
Is there no cure for this flashaholism