Apex 5T6, pics, impressions, beamshots added...

Thanks for the feedback Between. Yeah the HD2010 is a SOLID XML thrower. I wanted to include it in the lineup because a LOT of BLFers have it or similar 45K Lux XML throwers like the STL-V2/Fandy-V6. So the thinking is it would make an excellent/popular baseline for comparison. The problem is though that the camera just does NOT see things the way the human eye does. So when I locked down the exposure settings for the 2000 Lumen flooders the HD2010 side spill gets lost, and all you see is a center spot. In reality though, the HD2010 has a nicely flooding beam out to the sides that the camera can’t capture.

Great review Kramer. This one is going on my list.

I’m With Chicago X - a few options would Greatly Improve This.

I would also add the possibility of employing U2 emitters. That alone would up the ante.
As Chicago X implies, it also seems that it is underdriven. How much could it cost to change that?
About the Center Emitter – I’m not convinced it needs it but I woudln’t be against it – and it would probably be difficult for the manufacturer to add (not to mention the lack of heat sink in the middle).
The solid copper heatsink would certainly be a plus:

1. It would more easily allow the addition of a 6th emitter.
  2. It would allow the existing emitters to be more highly driven – either by a higher output driver – or by 2 drivers.

By the way, I would be interested in this wide-beam light if it had NW emitters as an option.
And last, but not least, I really like the look and the handle!

U are going to make me buy this thing!!! :cowboy_hat_face:

Can someone tell me where can i get it at the lowest price? i am from Croatia; Europe.