AR Coating Lens from www.cnqualitygoods.com

+3 ^ :crown:

Just ordered 2 :)

Ric, do you have a size that fits the Solarstorm Warrior? What comes with the Warrior you sell?

Ordered 4 , thanks Ric :slight_smile:

Ill wait to order until someone does a review with some measurements, if these are good stuff, then Ill buy lots of them. :) I hope buyers will report their results on these lenses. Measurements with various stock lenses vs these AR lenses is a must. Also, AR lens vs no lens.

I ordered some of each. I can take comparative lux measurements when they get in and report.

I've got a Roche M170 from you that doesn't seem to have any coating at all, despite the description.

If you won't ship it free, could you please make it available for purchase?

Hi glen

It fits DRY well.

RIC

Warrior Size:53.5x2 It comes normal glass lens.

No suitable AR lens for it for the moment.

Ric

64x2 double side AR lens will get back in stock next Monday.

New batch of BTU AR lens will be available for sale on next Monday too.

Ric

Going to order 4 for my 2 Kings (I actually only use one, the other is still in the box). Now I can toss them around without worrying about the lens :smiley:

Thanks Ric, Ordered one :)

Great! Please post link when they get in. :slight_smile:

Yes, please do rick.

Wow! :open_mouth:

I’ve been looking for affordable AR coated lenses for my lights and finally here they are.

Thanx for these Ric! :bigsmile:

Is it possible to know what AR coating is on these lenses? What wavelength the coating performs in would be helpful also.

Please notify me when you do get some in! I’m sure there are other Warrior owners who would want one too.

Ordered one for my Sky Ray King and one for my Small Sun ZY-T08. I hope the HD2010 lens fits the T08. :bigsmile:

In stock now

64mm x 2mm Double side AR coating lens

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1970

Ric

I ordered a few, I should be able to compare to the standard glass to see what the improvement is.