Archive topic - Banggood & Fin17

2020/05/07

Amutorch E3 out of stock.

Can you get a code for Convoy M26C SST40 version?

Thanks!

Also any for Convoy C8+ Sand-color?

2020/05/11

Thanks!

Also can you get a code for this again? (Xanes XT03) The old code BGXXANES is expired…

2020/05/14

PM sent

Just curious, what is the Osram NM1? Is it a throwy LED? or what’s the closest equivalent in terms of Cree/Luminus LED types?

Maybe it's just the host name - WAINLIGHT C8+ NM1

Nm1 is super thrown; the closest comparison is XPL HI, but the nm1 has a narrower beam and throws further. Maxes out at 5A, and only available in 6500K. “Pencil beam” basically.

oweban - this?

That’s the one. The Noctigon K1 is available with that emitter and it’s insane, but it’s still pretty good in the C8 body. I’ll know when my driver finally arrives from China (got everything but that so far).

Should I buy Wainlight C8+ OSRAM NM1 to get acquainted with this LED?

At that price, it’s a good idea :wink: check the driver though, a lot of them are just doing 8*7135, so there’s still another 2A to go, although that wainlight may be using an aluminium mcpcb.

You convinced me.
Ordered.

OK, you talked me into it too. I ordered the FT03 with sst-40w last week for 30. I had been thinking about the Notington K1 for a couple months now and caved for the FT03… now i see this deal for 16$ with same LED?
Any idea how the FT03 will compare with the C8 NM1? My wife should be happy i’m still under 50% of the K1 price but have 2 lights coming :slight_smile:

Following!

Thanks for the info, oweban and Fin17.

I’ve seen that LED name and have it in one flashlight I checked - it’s the same LED used on the Manker E05 flashlight (AA/14500 flashlight), which is the most throwy light I’ve tested in that kind of form factor.

The Wainlight C8+ Osram NM1 should be interesting then… will probably order one to check.

Just wondering, how different or similar is the Osram NM1 to the Osram W1 or the Osram W2? (I think I’ve seen references of “white flat” and “black flat”)