Are any of these knives clones?

I know, but there are lots of pictures of the knifes of which some would consider the Ganzos to be clones of, if you compare your knifes to those and it is a close match, you have answered your own question for those

Okay I checked out the Ganzo thread.

No matches.

And I apologize for sounding angry.

I am upset with one person in this thread, and I am upset about my situation.

I am not upset with anyone else.

I don't expect anyone to do research for me.

Just if you happen to recognize a clone and know what it is a clone of, feel free to chime in.

It seems very tough to sell knives.
I have a bunch in my wishlist/favorites on AliExpress and Gearbest.
the “deals” rotate so there will a moment they drop to a $10-$14 pricepoint and then I buy them.
And I maybe people like me, who do not care about branding and just want a tool also do not want to pay more because of some original design and those who do care, collectors will not go for Enlan/Sanrenmu/Ganzo but get the original.
We know these Chinese knifes can offer great value for money, so my best bet would be sell them at a flea market, for $10-$15 for a solid good looking knife feels like a great deal for those not in the habit of ordering from China, thus the kind of people that are looking for good deals on those markets. Specially those rainbow colored ones will stand out and attract people into knives

I realize that just about everyone in this thread wants to be helpful, including you.

I have decided to not sell any of the knives in this thread on the forum that doesn't allow clones.

Thanks for the advice, everyone!

Probably the smart play, but their “rule” doesn’t make much sense to me. There is a clear/distinct difference between a clone (or “homage”) and an outright counterfeit (fake). The latter is something that typically bears a trademarked name/logo of the original manufacturer. If you were trying to pass off counterfeit knives as real, or even trying to sell counterfeits with disclosing them as such, then I could see the problem. However, you are not doing that. This would be akin to selling an Invicta Submariner watch and having someone shut you down because it’s a “clone” of a Rolex Submariner. Sigh…

Why don’t you ask there? If they can’t say of which knives your knives are a clone of then they can’t really refuse you to sell em. Just start a topic with the same question you asked here.

I don't think anyone is allowed to discuss clones there.

If I discuss clones in any threads, I will be booted for two weeks.

:person_facepalming: a knife forum where you can not discuss certain knives :disappointed:
Sounds like one of those dictatorship forums.

I think Enlan M020FH is based on Spyderco Michael Walker but isn’t a clone.