Are you primarily a flashlight collector?

My EDC light is clipped in my front left pants pocket , my EDC knife in my right . When I'm wearing jeans I can wear a bigger knife and light , like an Enlan ELO1a and a Balder SE-1 .

Usually dress trousers are thinner material , and dressy occasions usually mean I'll need to be more discreet about carrying a knife and light . No need to be 'tacticool' here. So I'll wear a smaller knife like a Gerber Vallotton or a Sanrenmu 763 ( preferably with a deep carry clip ) and a smaller light like an ITP A3 .

It's also possible to discreetly carry some EDC items with a small suspension clip , like the TEC accessories P-7 or a small McGizmo style clip.

I am primarily a collector. I have about 60-70 lights and I could make it just fine having just one... But, where is the fun on using the same flashlight every day...

I use flashlights at work and it all started when I bought the the Led Lenser P7 w/k3. Since then it has always been I have to find a brighter one or a better one. So I am collecting them now

and right now I have 87 lights not counting the ones I gave to friends and family. These are great to collect because stuff you usually collect never get's touched but not these.......