Asking BLF members to Write reviews for us

I've heard form Cyrstal. She is working with her boss to get review samples of some items I've suggested. I'm just waiting for the greenlight and her telling me they've shipped. ;)

The samples will be sent next week. I’ve chosen about 4-5 flashlights for next week. And will sent more by the end of this month.
Thanks so much for all your attention.
Recently ,I’m ridding bikes along the seaside after dinner and Hiking every weekends .I have seen many bikers installed many coloful bikelights to their bikes and take bright flashlights as EDC. Through these people ,I saw their emotion. And I think many friends here must all regard flashlights and sports as their hobbies or a part of life. From these days, just to myself ,I want to own 3 great lights a bike light ,a small flashlight and a big one.If possible ,I want to own more with cheaper price. This is really an addition. And now I really appreciate the chance to work with a group of sports lovers here.I will also do what I can to bring more lights to all of you and enjoy the life together.Welcome to contact me at :crystal@lightscastle.com.
(Please forgive my poor English ,I’m now learning every morning. )

Email sent. Probably too late but I can do video though!

I agree Johnny is the best… :wink:

Thanks, you two! I had been going to review their tritium fobs as they are one of the few places you can get them but they are imported and can't be had for review. If Crystal does offer a light instead id be happy to oblige. :)

New coupons for BLF members ,the code is 【5PERCENT】,can be applied to any orders over 20 usd . It is valid until May 31th.

Lets see… Ive emailed crystal twice, PM’d her and even left a message for her in this thread. No reply. She didnt even know her own email address or web address of the company she represents. Now her posts look more like something copied and pasted from a methamphetamine smokers point of view rather than someone in touch with reality. Enjoy the drugs crystal… meth, crystal.

Unsubscribed…

She was supposed to email me yesterday. Per our conversation friday. For some reason communication is hit & miss.

Crystal, three questions:

1. Can you add status to your website to show if an item is in stock? I’d hate to place an order and pay, only to find out you don’t have it.
  2. Do you ship first class with delivery confirmation, or only airmail? (I’m trying to get an idea of how long shipping will take)
  3. Do you take Paypal?
    Thank you.

HI ,thanks for your question .I’d like to answer your questions here.
1)At the moment ,the items that is not in store will show “this product is no longer in store” ,just like 530002 does. We will update the stock information once a week. And all the orders will be shipped in about 3 days.(Because we have just changed the shipping process)
2)For US customers,we provide free EUB and Hongkong post with tracking, and to other countries ,we provide free hongkong post with tracking number. We also provide DHL ,but ,customers has to pay 20 usd shipping fee.
3)We use paypal to receive payment .And next week ,we can receive visa card payment.
Hope this can help you and if there is anything else I can do ,please kindly tell me .,
Regards,
Crystal

I’m sorry for all the delay reply ,I’ve been so busy with my work ,we are changing our homepage and some other functions. I will send some samples to 18sixfifty ,HKJ ,JohnnyMac today. And Ultrafire C20 has aready reached Jaroslav Černý.The review will be updated at the end of this week or next week.
I’ll talk with the other friends here later this week when I’m free . I apologize again for all the late replies,hope you can understand.
Regards,
Crystal

10 usd off on SKU 310032 ,1200lumen bike lights .1200lumen, 2-4 hour running time, 3mode,Lithium-ion battery pack (4 x 18650 Batteries) ,chargers ,included.
COUPON CODE: 【HCGN3】

8 usd off on SKU 310024 ,waterproof bike lights .,only 35.3usd now .930 lumen , waterproof ,3 mode ,4 hours running time ,Lithium-ion battery pack (4 x 18650 Batteries) ,chargers, included.
COUPON CODE:【LQ5WF】

Yes it took some time to sort out all the messages for Crystal that we sent her. But the communication has been alright for me once we got to email. Got asked to review a light, I liked it so I’m now working on it. I thought it would be done faster but I did all the things I usually do later so it’s going to be all at once with tons of pictures and all the measurements I could do so far.

As shipping goes, it was sent by tracked HK airmail and got to me in 6 days, which may be a record so far. HongKong is always faster, much faster than shipping from China, tracked package.

Coupons for the new product FANDYFIRE L3 ,5 usd off with code 【OYCL4】,only 64.45 usd now. Valid from March 26 to April 15 .

Had you not given her a fake name she would have used your BLF handle like she did everyone else. Thanks for trying to be tricky.

u da failed. I see what you did there. ;) :8)

Ahh…now I see. My apologies then. Actually the person named is a famous Chech footballer if google served me right. You have to admit, it did sound exactly like something you would do. :stuck_out_tongue:

You are right, she should have not used a full or last name. ;) :beer:

It seems that I have made some mistakes or hurt some one here. I’d apologize because maybe I don’t know much about your culture. If I have made anything wrong ,you can tell me and I’ll try to correct .Thanks so much for all your suggestions.

Crystal, if you are referring to kreisler’s comments, do not worry. You have not done anything wrong that I can see.
Contrary to kreisler’s position, I’m perfectly OK with receiving budget (or any) lights for review :wink:

Thank you for your reply . I was a little sad before your reply because I don’t know what’s wrong. You can just PM me talking about the reviews.
Thanks again.
Crystal

No worries, you’re doing fine here. I think I speak for everyone most of us by saying thanks for the coupons and the review sample opportunities. We really appreciate it.