Astrolux/BLF Copper A01 BLF Edition CODE NOW PUBLIC. $20 Solid Copper AAA!!!

Please sign me up for:
3 aluminium - would prefer orange
1 copper

Aluminum
1 - black
1 - silver

plss thanks

Thanks for both! Green sounds great…

In for 1 copper.

I will take a copper one if it happens

1-Sliver
1-Green hoping it comes out
1-Purple

2 Copper &

2 Orange please

(Excluding the copper…) I think Martin/Neal were working on getting discounted pricing for the A01. The light is already $9.15 with the BLF code on BG, so $8.99 isn’t much of a difference. If this is the only way to get the other colors, then by all means, I’m interested. However, I remember reading something on the M4DM4X deals thread about asking for blue and red as well.

I’m interested in the other colors, but I’m surprised the pricing is really that close to the already available discount price. Has there been any discussion of what the pricing might look like if we commit to 200?

Put a picture of the light that the gb is for.

I’ll take 1x orange and 1 silver.

Agree, editing the original post to include a picture of the light would help.
I know you’re illustrating ‘orange’ with a different light, but — people get confused.

Orange, red, blue

Will the copper ones be the same price?

From OP ...

Also, after the X6/K5 group buy is done and definitely after the Chinese New Year, I am told a solid copper model will be made

This is a ways off, but I am starting the list now. Price right now for the solid copper would be $20.

Same Guts and modes as the Aluminum one, but a copper body.

The copper will be non protected right now, so it will age and patina (raw copper).

More on this later.

I’m in for a copper.

1x Blue

Dang… Like I need another light…
Ya twisted my arm… In for one orange.
Thanks buddy
Neil

One orange, for sure. Maybe more.

Hi ReManG, guess Id better get a new light that I can fix to my key chain this time…

Count me in for:

1x copper
1x Aluminium (any colour) as a spare :slight_smile:

Thank you!

I’ll take at least 2. Orange probably but would need to see the pics. Thanks!