Astrolux/BLF Copper A01 BLF Edition CODE NOW PUBLIC. $20 Solid Copper AAA!!!

No plans right now for an AA version. As this progresses and if they show interest in new ideas, I will bring it up. Right now with the Chinese New Year approaching, this buy may take a month or so to get to that point.

I’ll get 2 additional if it comes in (military) green. Otherwise, count me in for at least 1 copper.

Could we have an option for Hi-Cri LED for the copper? :bigsmile:

The copper one will have the same 4000K High CRI Nichia 219B as the aluminum one. It is a very nice NW emitter…

I will list you for the green, if you do not like the color, PM me and I will take you off the list. One copper as well…

Nice! and thanks for your efforts.

I ordered the purple one, so that entry can be deleted.
Still in for the other colors.

Please add me for …
1 copper
1 blue
1 orange

Thanks!

Just received one of these. By no means do I lean towards little lights but this and another have attracted my attention.

For those that like the original Boney then all they have to do is turn the light on. Now for people that need more light, like me, this light most certainly works. The first thing that got me though was the size. I did not expect it to be as small as it is. That I appreciate, especially if I hang it off of my key ring.

For the $7 or $8 it is well worth having these in the ashtray, spouses purse or jacket, even for the kids coming and going from school while it is still dark.

Put me down for a copper version.

Can you put me up for one black?

Thanks

BR
//Tank

You can already order stock colors with this code: ReManGA01

Ordered mine. I'm number 124 on the Aluminum List. Thank you.

Aside from a previous reservation for 1 blue and 1 orange, can you add

1 black
1 copper
1 red
1 extra orange

Thanks

List updated, Tank you are at #75

Anyone that gets one of these stock with the current code, feel free to post what you think here or on the other thread.

Hi,

If the copper materializes, I’d like to be in for 2.

Thanks for putting this together.

I’m in for one red aluminum.

i’m listed on no. 98, 99 i want to change my color to RED

and requesting for a

Tail Stand pleeeeeese. :bigsmile:

Received mine today, can’t take it to pieces as the other half has already claimed it and threatened me with a fate worse than death if I even looked at it the wrong way :_(
However I did manage to see that the quality is good, I like that it starts in low mode and the tint is really nice for close up, anodizing appears to be good and hard, can’t test that though as I do not want to find out just what that fate is worse than death is :bigsmile:

Really all that needs to be said is the darling wife fell in love with it and put it on her keyring without delay :party:

Cheers David

Edit: It was a purple one.

Any time frame for these special colored lights?

After the Chinese new year at the earliest, would like March, but these group buys are subject to a wide scope on time. If we get a good price and what we want, I can deal with the delay….

Most likely not til after the Chinese New Year