Astrolux HL01 1200Lumen magnetic angle/headlight groupbuy

Yup! That’s what I remember too.

Maybe I’m confused with another order :innocent:

Ordered a gray 5000K XP-L with a Samsung 30Q battery. Thanks!

yes, that is what the store indicates
That’s not good (

if you do not like to pre-order buy on a later date

wait for reviews to see if you like it or not

I am quite sure a competitive deal will be available then

“if you do not like to pre-order”
I simply wanted to receive it before New Year :slight_smile: Not a month or two later.
As example, last time in groupbuy in BG for Eagle Eye X1R I placed order on 12 september of 2018
I received it only….2019-03-13

This was not so funny. Ay first it was a present for BD of my daughter, then i hope a New Year present….

Interested, code please.

sent

Ordered, thanks.

I just noticed that the O.P. lists XP-L HI, but the BG page says XP-L. Which is it? I expect it’s XP-L. For mountain biking helmet light use I’d love to see it as a 21700 light using an XP-L HI.

-Garry

Unfortunately there are no pictures of the clip…
Can the clip be used in combination with the 18350 tube, or is the clip to long and would only fit the 18650 tube?

I ask them

Thanx :+1:

I am new to my flashoholic obsession and would like to order one. Something with hi CRI, I have Samsung 30Q and 35E batteries (flattop). What is the best way to order one (the links on the first page was to ‘preorders’ online. Is that the only/best way right now? Thanks y’all!

the lights will arrive around dec 20 to the banggood warehouse
Astrolux is a banggood exclusive brand

so yes - atm (afaik) that the only way to place your order atm and get your spot in the line of waiting people

thanks @M4D M4X !

pics from the clip

Interested!

Any chance on red aux lights?
Is it unglued so i can reflow them myself?

Ordered the grey with the SST20

Thanx for the pics!I’m afraid the clip will only fit the 18350 tube in one direction(opening toward the head of the flashlight)