Atlanta flashlight factory.

I was getting excited as well :frowning:

I’ve seen some of the foursevens products, very high quality. I have a Mini M-A from foursevens, use it every day. There are a couple of quality flashlight vendors at Atl. gun shows, but their attendance seems to be irregular. Just for fun: http://www.foursevens.com/

Went to another gun show Saturday in Atlanta, saw the same guys from the Macon show but also saw a new guy. He was selling a 2x 18650 series light that also came with a small pack like a small backpack, about 8 inches by 12 inches, said normal price was $420 but for the show the special was $180. Five mode driver, xm-l, tube breaks down for 1x 18650 operation. Had never seen the same exact light but it was about Trustfire quality, maybe worth $20 to $25 for the light and $10 to $15 for the pack.

Everyone has to make a living…

It’s a lot of fun to see seller who is boastful about his flashlights in front of someone who knows much better than him. :smiley: You just need to stand there, giving him the “Oh, really?” kind of expression with a smile on your face lol.

Better yet, tell him that “You should try harder” before you leave the place.

And people were buying at these prices? I think I may be in the wrong business.

I could sell a kit with Convoy M2/EE X6, Xtar MC1, and 2 Samsung 26F protected batteries. Even if I massively undercut the other guy with a price like $75 I’d still be making a huge $45 profit, people would get a better flashlight, and less houses will burn down overnight. Sounds like a win win win.

Didn’t see an actual sale in the couple of minutes I was around them Saturday but did see the guys from the show a few weeks back making quiet a few sales.

I went to the Dixie Deer Classic this past weekend in Raleigh, NC — apparently on Saturday there was a guy selling only knives and flashlights and the flashlight guy was selling a “1,000 lumen” flashlight for $30. The seller told my dad their factory was in Atlanta. He also said the runtime on high was 8 hours (um… impossible?). Unfortunately, I didn’t make it to the show until Sunday afternoon, and there was zero sign of any flashlights for sale. Apparently they sold everything they brought.

I’d planned on talking to the guy, and came armed with a newer Nitecore P12 (supposedly ~950 lumens, which I think is probably fairly accurate) as well as one of my triple XP-L Convoy S2+’s, both with fresh batteries. In the end I decided it wasn’t worth my time to start an argument with the seller, despite the fact that if he’s selling 2x18650 (in series) lights to people with complete garbage batteries, he ought to be ashamed of himself. Ah well, maybe he’ll be back for the next big gun show.

I bet there is a city in China called Atlanta :smiley:

You mean like USA Japan?

I wish someone could check out the “Atlanta flashlight factory” claimed to exist by these guys selling overpriced crap at gun shows.

But I think they’ve never given out a street address or company name, just claimed that it exists.

Hm. Ya think they warranty “their” flashlights without an address? Hmmmm ….

Well, I’m glad these guys aren’t selling guns from their “Atlanta factory” at flashlight shows….

I was at a gun show last weekend and saw an sk68 in a nice oversized box with tactical advertisement and a holster priced at the low low price of $30! Watched 3 of them sell! A couple tables down there was a guy selling ultra Fire c8 and tube light clones for $15/$10. The tube light was really cheap and the c8 had a 1 sided probably 1.5A driver. Of course advertised 3-5x actual lumen output, but the prices didn't seem too bad all things considered. He wasn't selling 18650's with the lights either, just told me I can get batteries and a charger for $9 on eBay.

I've heard rumors of a guy at a flea market about 70 miles away in my hometown that is selling led flashlights, if the level 3 snow emergency lifts I might go check it out tomorrow, with my triple xpg2 s6 and a XinTD backup.

I don’t think I’d have a problem with the flea market guy. At least he isn’t selling batteries with the lights. Not great that he’s directing folks to ebay… but at least he isn’t selling potential pipe bombs to people disguised as flashlights.