[Available again! - BLF special edition light] new Sofirn AAA twisty high CRI 5mm LED

Not a jerk, but maybe an idea to save for some future project. A 2 or 3 mode Optisolis AAA light could also be very nice, if there’s a small optic that works well with the assymmetric die illumination that emitter produces.

Looking good!

Sign me up for 2x3200K and 2x5600K.

Interested - probably I will take 2 of each tint.

For $6, even with some shipping on top… put me down for 2 of each tint.

I’m in for one 3200K!

Hello Slowtechstef,

I originally wanted 2 5600k. Can you put me down for 2 more? Total of 4 5600k.

Please put me down for 1 of each tint

iamlucky13 will then update yhe list! Currently djozz is in charge of communication with Sofirn and iamlucky13 updates the interest list !
Sorry if I forgot someone :zipper_mouth_face:

It will probably be another day or two before I have a chance to update the list again.

Also, a reminder / update for anyone new to the discussion that slowtechstef is not currently available to update the list in the original post

The current list is being maintained on page 10, so watch there for your request to be added.

As long as the message gets through to Sofirn that the list is still growing (which is the case), delays in the updates are perfectly ok. It is a great convenience that you are maintaining the list at all. :+1:

For last monday an anodised sample was announced but apparently it is delayed, have not heard from Barry about it.

I’ll take one of each tint

intrested in one of each
:+1:

Why this is taking so long?

Thusfar this is the fastest BLF special light ever :slight_smile:

Any more news on the sample from Barry?

I’m in for 5 x 5600K

:beer:

Im in for 5 x 5600K

No news lately, don’t want to bug him too often but I will still ask Barry about it because some progress was announced for a week ago already.

The list is updated through post #918 (McLight). The current total is 673 lights (a prime number, by the way, for a prime light).

Shortcut to the current list

These updates have been included in the list. Thanks.

FYI, you made a previous request in post 426 for 3 of each. The change is fine, but I wanted to make sure you remember asking for both tints earlier in case you’re still interested in any warm copies.

I know I could look it up myself, but for all of us watching, what will be the next prime number? Hopefully we can hit it! :stuck_out_tongue: