Banggood Announces its Summer Prime Sale for 2020 with Up to 50% Off on Select Products+Giveaway ended

I lost track of how many orders i placed on Banggood and keep buying!
Thanks for the GAW!

Banging good deals!

Thanks for the GAW… Happy Summer Prime selling, Banggood…:slight_smile:

There once was a girl named Mae Ling .

Who shipping my light via slow boat sailing .

When it got to my door .I swore "never more"..

the shelf that I used to store

broke and my lights all hit the floor .

I don't know maybe it's me ?

maybe it's just destiny

It's just lost all it's fun ,

.. now I'm looking to buy a gun.

Thanks for the opportunity to win free stuff :)

everyone needs ...more Junk

Discovering Banggood allowed me to buy some great deals on flashlights. Thanks for the giveaway!

I ordered a Wiha zuhaus rechargeable screwdriver because of its great discounted price.

Unfortunately from full-charged, when left alone, on the third day it does not work anymore, it has to charged again.

Till this day I can’t figure out whether it’s bad cell-related (the body is sealed tight) , horrendous parasitic drain or what.

It took only only one email complaint and I was refunded in three days.

Lots of good products from Banggood

Pretty cool giveaway, Banggood! I don’t the sure and app easy to use, and get good service. I too have seen a lot of hours and “ooh I could use that…: moments on there.

So far I have only positive experience with banggood. I have bought 5 flashlights from Banggood. In that, four I already received and one is in transit. I have contacted customer service through chat for multiple occasion and got all my queries resolved. Received delivery at 2 different countries and payment with different currency - no issue at all. Recently I had to close my BG pay, the response from customer service was so good. Overall I am happy with purchase from banggood. One downside Delivery takes times. But that is okay for me.

Thanks for the giveaway. I've been ordering from Banggood for a few years now and always had positive experiences.

One question: How did you come up with the name "Banggood"? Did see a movie with the same name back in the 80s but that's another story

I`m still waiting on the FT03. Hopefully soon.

Thanks Banggood. I’m in!

Count me in, please.
I like BG because they have ton varieties of electronic/micro controller sensors/parts.

Banggood good prices, good discounts, good service! I’ve been with you for several years. Thanks for giveaway!

A lot of my RC stuff came from BG and I used to tell my buddies that I bought stuff from “Banggood”. They thought I was joking because it was a funny name for a shopping site. Anyway thanks for the giveaway BG, you have done a good job keeping me as a customer.

Banggood has made a significant impact on making tech hobbies available to the world.

Thanks Banggood. I like it.

banggood is the source of great flashlights!

thanks for the GAW, count me in please.

I hope to get lucky.
Thanks for the giveaway.

Something about Banggood…
Hmm, I got this bezel for a FT03 mini last week, but the FT03 mini itself is nowhere to be seen still. Nice bezel but not very useful yet…