Banggood.com Forum FAQ

Hello,

we are so sorry, because of the Chinese National Day holidays, maybe something delayed, i checked the E-mails between you and our CS, they already help you to cancel the order.

Swi.

When are you going to make available BATTERY’s to AUSTRALIA.
I’m after some 26650’s but so far. No go.

Hello,

Currently batteries only can be sent from CN warehouse to the following countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Norway, Switzerland, Belgium and so on.

Any changes, i will update here.

No they didn’t help me, they just kept sending the same e-mail again and again. Finally I got tired of the non existing customer service and cancelled the order.

I placed an order for a Liitokala Lii-500 charger along with four 18650 batteries. The charger arrived 3 days ago and upon inspection I noticed that one of the metal contacts has its silver (chrome?) plating peeling off. I contacted customer service at banggood, provided pictures and a YouTube video of the defect. All I want is a new item that is free of defect. Now they want me to upload another video showing that the affected slot and proving that it’s not working before they will help. Whether or not it’s functioning has no bearing on the fact that the item is defective. I am not getting anywhere with customer service. I am hoping that Swi can step in before I file a dispute with my credit card company.

Also, I have emailed customer service, on a separate occasion, that I would like to cancel a pre-order of a flashlight but haven’t heard from them.

The charger is my 2nd order ever with banggood and the way things are going it’s gonna be the last. I have never seen worse customer service. It’s just unbelievable!

Hello,

Our CS told me, because the videos and pictures you sent last time couldn't show it can't worked, they asked you to send them a new video to prove your charger was broken, you can't use it, but you didn't agreeed. Because this is the rule of our company, please follow their steps to offer the videos and pictures, so that we can decide what to do next. Thank you very much for your understanding!!

I am not trying to be difficult but why is your company putting the burden on its customers. I bought a new item from your company and expected a new and defect-free product. I paid the asking price and now I have to spend all these extra time and effort just to get what I paid for? If I bought a new car and found the paint on one of the doors peeling off, am I supposed to accept it just because the door still opens and closes? How is that fair for people who gave you business and get screwed?

Swi do you still check in here at BLF?

Do you know customer service member of staff called Pauline?

PM me please [quote=Essexman] Swi do you still check in here at BLF? Do you know customer service member of staff called Pauline? [/quote]

No need, I just wanted to say what a good job she has been doing with a customer service/ wrong product issue I had. Almost complete now, good job well done, thank you.

Do the 4BLF coupon code apply to the EU Warehouse?

Ooo I didn’t know about this thread. PM incoming.

Swi, did you receive my PM?