Banggood - Is it time to ban them from the forum?

+2 on that. I lived through that with my parents. They were around the new technology at the time, but they just didnā€™t care enough to get it.

Wow itā€™s almost as if youā€™re trying to use the ā€œtoo old to use new technologyā€ excuse!
Maybe it would help if I pointed out that people from other generations are capable of using cameras?
I know my parents and grandparents are capable of itā€¦

Point is, if for some reason youā€™re incapable of using a (not even that new) technology to get a product refund, such as a digital camera, then thatā€™s your fault.
Adapting and learning to use technology is normal, you canā€™t blame other people if you refuse to use it yourself.

If you go try to get a drivers license and donā€™t have a phone number or email because youā€™re still living in 1850, guess what? Theyā€™re not gonna give you a drivers license.

You either do what the retailers asks of you, or you donā€™t get your refund. Simple. you agreed to the terms and conditions when you started browsing the site.

Enderman, not to be disrespectful, but you need to take a chill pill here. You come across abrasively at times. Itā€™s like youā€™re looking for a fight. No one here wants to fight with you, so please just enjoy the forum without posting combative comments.

Really? You must have missed the previous dozen comments from other forum members then.
:person_facepalming:

Trust me, Iā€™ve seen you in action many times

Enough said

Well said Glen.

Glenn with 2 nā€™s lol!

Steve, youā€™re one of the many decent people around here. just thought Iā€™d say that.

Glenn

Sounds like somebody with nothing better to do!!!

Capable of using cameras, yes, universallyā€¦but does your grandparents and parents also are capable of uploading videos to the internet?

If they can, then my Iā€™ll be damned for not knowing to upload a video for someone who just turned a senior citizen. ( I have to ask my son to do it for me, btw)

I hate to tell you, you are the definition of circlejerk. I suggest you look in the mirror. Look real deeply. What do you see?

May I suggest you ask the admin to cancel your account? Youā€™d be doing us all a favor

P.S. I got a rude point against meā€¦. poor poor meā€¦ I wonder who did it? lol!

Here is how it works:
A) take image
B) connect camera to computer
C) click ā€œreply to emailā€ on the email sent by the manufacturer/retailer asking you to send an image
D) click the attachment button at the bottom of the email and add your pictures
E) send the email

My parents would be able to figure it out, my grandparents donā€™t know how to shop online.
Typically shopping online is a more difficult process than emailing pictures. Yes my grandparents know how to email pictures.
If not they would probably reply back to the email saying ā€œI donā€™t know how to do thatā€ and then the manufacturer/retailer would explain the above 5 steps.

Iā€™ve only heard of manufacturers asking for pictures, never videos. You canā€™t attach videos in an email unless theyā€™re extremely small.

Have you looked into internet via satellite?
Before we went looking for houses in France I checked it and it was not extremely expensvie. ONly real drawback, there is a 2sec delay, so for online gaming a big no no, for normal use not a problem.
thin it is $50 a month in the US.
with the right gear one should be able to use it on holidays like camping too

People please. Perhaps we should all pause a bitā€¦ Just let this goā€¦ And get back to the topic whenever weā€™re ready. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love you all! :sunglasses:

My goodnessā€¦ Imagine what would happen if this continues, and everyone gets rudeā€¦ and ruderā€¦ And people are getting bannedā€¦ and bannedā€¦
And in the end the only remaining member is Banggoodā€¦
And then Banggood, as the only member, posts here on this thread:

ā€œhaha!ā€

:person_facepalming:

I still have the same friends since the late 1950ā€™s. What does that say about me personally?

You probably have a VCR in the attic. I dunno, what?

It takes a lot for the nicest people on this forum try to set you straight. This forum is for adults and well behaved children, neither pertains to you. Canā€™t say I hate to see you go. The thing that tickles me the most is you wonā€™t be able to get a BLF GT. LOL

+ 1.

If your post southland will not make him realize the ā€˜meatā€™ of the matter, nothing else will.

The only VCR I have is in the closet right now is a JVC Super VHS recorder/player. I havenā€™t used in years. It might have 100 hours on it at most. Iā€™ll give it away for free if someone locally is willing to pick it up. I will not ship it. I live in Huntington Station, NY, a few blocks north of Jericho Turnpike.

Well this thread has escalated quickly.

FWIW, I have had to be refunded for 3 out of my last 9 orders from Banggood. Two of them never arrived and one of them was faulty and not as described. However in all 3 cases I have had the refund issued within 4 days of me first bringing it to their attention which I think is pretty good CS on their behalf.

Also, without trying to stir the pot I tend to agree with some of the comments surrounding the photos. If you are happy enough to make online purchases from stores all over the globe, and then happy enough to file a PP dispute or claim a refund if there is a problem with said order, having the skill to take a photo and email it should be a given. If you can learn to shop online you can learn to send photos via email. I have had to do this in the past, including destroying items and sending dated photos as proof that I had done so in order to get a replacement item sent.