Batteries from Bestvaping and their shipping costs?

If you have a skype I can give you their contact. :)

All I know is I placed an order for 3 Panasonic 18650’s from them. From payment date to receipt was 14 days. Not bad at all. Product is great and I would not hesitate to purchase from them again.

Just talked to them and they are having problems with the web company and the web company keeps changing how long it will be until it will be up. I will tell you guys any new info I get about when it will be up. :)

If anyone wants to place an order with bestvaping.com you can email them at sales@sz-eyoung.com and they will set you up. You can also use Skype chat to talk with them, they generally log on around 8:00 pm EST. Just search for Suki Zhao.

If anyone wants me to contact them for you just PM me with questions and I can ask them for you. :)

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with them, nor am I receiving any type of bonus for this. I am just trying to help people get good deals on batteries from a website that I have dealt with successfully a number of times.

Great info scaru.

This is a bit of an old thread, but perhaps it’s time to rejuvenate it.

I placed an order on Oct. 19. Got a “final invoice” immediately, which I paid immediately.
Then I got an e-mail from them stating I owed for freight; roughly another 50% of the ‘final invoice’ (which clearly showed freight as $0.00). Feeling I was over a barrel by that time, I paid it.

Now it’s Nov. 20 - my numerous e-mails to every one of their listed addys is bouncing. The banner Efest ad on BLF says “not found”. My order shows as “pending”.

It’s not a lot of money; I’ve been screwed out of a lot more by a lot better men, and I’m not going to miss any meals, but at this point I can only conclude that this is NOT an honorable seller, and they do NOT deserve support.

IF they demonstrate otherwise, I will come back to this post and advise accordingly.

Yes, I noticed the efest banner wasn’t working this morning. Try emailing Jone@sz-eyoung.com - he’s a member here, and I’ve found he’s always been very responsive & helpful.

By the way, the situation you described - invoice, then shipping on top, is normal. The prices net of shipping are very low, and with, say, 50% extra, are still very good. It’s an odd way of working - they invoice without shipping, then tell you the shipping. I was really confused at first, mainly because the invoice with shipping was in my spam folder. The idea is that the first invoice is a quote, but you shouldn’t pay until you see the total cost.

Now I just email Jone, and he tells me how much the total is - including shipping and paypal fees (of 4%). If it’s OK, I pay, and everything is OK.

Yeah, I can recommend emailing Jone, too. Hes very helpful. :)

Here is my recent experience:

• I created an order for 6 XTAR 18700 2600mAh Protected Sanyo on Nov 15th on their website. I sent an email to Tina Zhao (tina at efestpower dot com) with my order number and asked for the shipping amount.
  • Tina promptly responded with the shipping amount ($10.93), plus a 4% paypal fee for a total of $38.38 for six batteries.
  • I sent the money and emailed her to confirm receipt of paypal.
  • Tina confirmed the Paypal receipt in about 4 hours, and then sent me a tracking number for the batteries in 12 hours.

This is the only time I have dealt with them.

I tried e-mailing this “Jone” fellow - it seems like it may have gone through.

None of their other e-mail addresses have accepted my mail for the past couple of days.

Now I’ll wait. Some more. I guess the reason I’m so annoyed is that several days after placing that battery order, I placed orders with both Manafont and Intl-Outdoors, and BOTH arrived here a long time ago.

Patience, Grasshopper. OMMMMMMMMM… :wink:

Nov. 21; finally received a response from “Angel” assuring me that my order was shipped a long time ago. Too bad that wasn’t indicated on the site tracking instead of ‘pending’…. :~

Oh well……more patience. Maybe the guys rowing the boat went on strike. Mutiny on the BestVaping Maru?

I get no response since a week, no invoice no answer to my additional mail.
I even made 3 orders…
Seems this isn’t a reliable shop. Never had this with dozens of another shops.

My order finally arrived after 38 days. From the postage, it appeared to be about 24 days from order to shipping.

Think positive - your grandchildren might get a nice surprise package in the mail some day! :slight_smile:

I’ve not paid because I am waiting for the invoice.
Shipping is shown up at 0$ since my order…

I placed an order on nov. 28, received order confirmation 5 days later on dec. 3 then two more days they sent me the shipping cost. $25.21 to ship a $32.00 dollar order. What joke!