Beam shots on the trail

TN42vn- 300 yards to Utility Pole

yaaa,that gif is TRIPPY,Goes a bit too fast,a bit irritating!

I do not think I mentioned this on here. I have Two places where my lights get to stretch their legs. One is a water tower 1500 yards away at its furthest viewing point. The other is a cell tower over 1 mile away where I tested my TK61vn several times.

I wish I had a good enough camera to take those beam shots.

Both places it is plenty dark with minimal light pollution and within 3 miles of where I live.

Here is the water tower location,not sure if i have the Google Earth CELL Tower picture.

K60vn-STATERA THROWER-XHP70.2

Power pole-300 yards.

A clearer shot.

K60vn cont.

M25C2vnT-Water Tower 902 yards.

CONTROL

Illumination from M25C2vnT-552KCD/1486m/1625yds. of throw.

Launch site

My friend Bob has always loved my V54 lights. He really liked my K60vn XHP70 SD……so I got him one.It came today. Here are both of them lighting the trail!

TN42vn 90[ CFT-90 LED]

CONTROL

!

TOWER 902 YDS.

TK61vn V4

TOWER 420 YARDS

TK61vn V4

TN42vn 90

TAG TEAM-TK61vn V4/TN42vn 90

Power line- 300yds.

Water tower to LAUNCH site 902 yds. Torch in CENTER of photo.

That’s quite a thrower!

It is amazing. Only pushed to 18a and I believe the specs give it the ability to push 25a!

The output in Lumens combined w/ amazing throw is very impressive,never seen any LED like it.

This version is 4300 Lumens/900Kcd! :+1:

Here is a thread,TN42vn 90 and friends w/ ~ 35 to 40 beam shots. Starting at post #20

Great photos. Thanks for sharing. Your CPF thread is fantastic.

Your welcome,glad you enjoyed it.

K60vn XHP70 SD

TK75vn QUAD SST40 SD

TK61vn V4 XML2 PDT

TN42vn 90 [CFT-90]

“Orion The Hunter” to the Left of the Light saber! :sunglasses:

Hi Wolfdog, good location for beam shots, any idea of the drive current on the T42vn 90?

(Edit) so busy looking at the pictures that I didn’t read the post! Only 18Amps :slight_smile:

^

Yes,I am fortunate. A lot of great trails and open areas near me. The tower shot[902 YDS.] is over the Frozen Schuylkill River

I do not know the exact reason but my pictures[I would assume any others] are definitely clearer on CPF.No doubt it is the way the have the website set up. Take a look for yourself!

Were the pics in post 34 all taken with the same manual camera settings?

^

I do not know what settings my buddy used but they all are using the same setting with a Samsung S8 plus.

The over all quality of every picture I posted on here is NOT as clear as the same ones posted on CPF. I would not think the camera settings have anything to do with the difference in overall quality vs. the 2 sites.

If you want to take a ride up to lake wallenpaupack next weekend and go up against a BLF GT it could be fun. The MB C230K is going out on the ice.

Thanks anyway,The light will be in another persons hands. It is a pass around light.