Best LED bulbs I've found

sorry , Just back from Vacation . I bought it from a Chinese factory . I can send you his contact information if you want .

power consumption:6W
LED: Cree XT-E
lumens: 600lm
beam angle: 130°
Φ60*H120mm

[quote=AnaLaid84] Best deal Lightbulb I discovered!!

Hey Guys! I am really impressed on LED lights nowadays, in which it really helps with me a lot in terms of saving some bulks on electric.It was really cool! [/quote]

AnaLaid84? Sounds like first aid for... nevermind. :evil:

[quote=AnaLaid84] How come this was been just discovered this late than before, right? [/quote]

You might want to work on your grammar. [quote=AnaLaid84]

Maybe a lot will be gaining about it. Anyway, I would like to share unto you guys about my latest purchased Bai Led Lights that I am using now, it was really enegy saving and take note!!, it is environmentally friendly. So you could get one yours too! [/quote]

Are Bai Led Lights good for camping?

Sorry about it! I was really excited to share it with you.LOL!
Anyways, they have some outdoor lights that are good for camping purposes.You can get yours there!

Cheers! :bigsmile:

Sounds great! Will they be suitable for Martin rescue?

You can check their site about it.For sure they have something in store for you! :slight_smile:

has anyone tried these? On the specs they say a bulb can last up to 40 years. How do you really compare 2 LED bulbs? Does the brand matter or they are all the same?

If I decide for these is it worth buying directly from Panasonic or is it cheaper to get it from dealers?

They have a promotion on their website now:
http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/Lighting/Overview/Switch+On+to+Panasonic+LED+Lighting+for+Your+Home/10075310/index.html

Many thanks
Ovi

I purchased one of the 800 lumen warm white Utilitech bulbs at Lowes on Black Friday for about $20 .

I love the tint and the 310 degree beam profile , and my wife likes it too . It says that it should last twenty years , and if used for three hours a day , should only cost $1.63 to run for a year .

I will be buying a few more .

But only a few more , because they will get better as they go along ...

I really am liking the Insignia 800 lumen bulbs, in a fixture or even bare you can’t tell the difference between it or a regular incandescent, and WAY better than CFL.

Compact fluorescent bulbs suck .

this is the one i had bought to test. its 5000k and 490l rated. im pretty pleased with it

This is the one I bought .

i even have some cheap feit? bulbs i bought from walmart in my vanity light. they are globe style with 3 leds per side of the pyramid thing, 9 total… couldnt find them on the site… still happy with them.
my house had cheap old CFL all around. my dining room lights take about a min to warm up… as bulbs go poof, ill be replacing with LED

@Jacktheclipper I’ve been meaning to get a couple of those bigger ones, I assume they’re probably just as good, but brighter.

@Pulsar I’m 99% positive that Feit actually makes these utilitech bulbs, because I have two of the Feit version I got from Costco, before I found the deal at Lowe’s. They’re IDENTICAL.

Seems that fancy light, what more about it, price etc.