☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

I’m beginning to wonder if Bilakos is doing coupons/affiliate links for us anymore.

I think GB has made some changes to their coupon system which has affected affiliates and us in a bad way.

not to mention they have changed the point system too. You now cant use GB points on flash sale items.

All I can say is BAD FORM gearbest! :rage: :rage:

Hope to hear from Bilakos soon.

I tried today, I can used points on https://www.gearbest.com/multi-rotor-parts/pp_1425069.html even though it’s flash sale.

Bilakos wrote that he got news from GB that they will send him also codes for EU countries.
We can only hope that this will happen and that codes will have good prices.

I don’t know what happened with GB, lack of codes, point system…
But I see that a lot less codes are floating around as for example end of last year (November, December).

Kind regards

Any chance to renew the deal for Skilhunt H03?

Can I get code for this bike light.
Last time your code dropped the price to 26$…

https://www.gearbest.com/bike-lights/pp_626734.html

Notice: In order for Gearbest to credit my sales, the products must be purchased through the links provided through this topic.
If you have already got a product in your cart and want to use one of my codes please remove it and add it again using the links that are available below.

Active Deals

7/32018
Available for these countries:
HK,US,CA,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,SG,ZA,PH,GR,NL,HU,TR,SK,CZ,HR,BG,SI,RS,TH

Thanks for the
COB Light Code
it has long been in my wish list. :+1:

You are welcome :slight_smile:

Any chance for that bike light I asked yesterday?

Yeah thanks for the COB light I been eyeing that for a while.

Picked a cob up myself, looks like an ideal addition to the car edc, anyone know if the included battery is a standard size and replaceable without cutting it open?

The Lii-500 code is only working for EU plug. Any chance you could get it to apply for the US plug also?

https://www.gearbest.com/chargers/pp_228909.html?lkid=13306723

Look at this post. It might help you decide on buying one or not.

Thanks for new codes :slight_smile: :+1:

Will you now post new codes more often?

That post is referring to the Opus, does that apply to the Lii-500 too.

Is the Lii-500 worth buying? My my Nitecore i2 burnt up charging EBL’s, now the charger gets dangerously hot charging any battery. I only had one EBL in the charger too. And I know, I know, I’m working on getting rid of all my EBL’s.

I will keep on publishing codes as long as GB provides them to me :slight_smile:
To be honest, I have been requesting quite a lot of codes on a daily basis, but for some unknown reason GB has been pretty inconsistent in fulfilling my requests.

By the way guys, I have taken note of your requests!

Ordered the Lii-500.

Thanks Bill

Ordered a UV Convoy. Thanks OP!

Ordered UltraFire W-51 COB 180-Degree Rotating 5-Position. Work light.

ordered ultrafire cob light. thanks