☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

Only 2 bucks, but still dealbreaker for me.

For Teclast T200CE, do you have a code for the black one?

Sorry the coupon I have is just for white…!

Hmm, isn’t there an unregistered mail option which gives you free shipping?

All batteries can be shipped registered only afaik.

Thank you for Lii-500 Bilakos10. Would it be possible to get a sweet deal for Imalent HR20 as well?

I didn’t know that (probably because GB has stopped shipping batteries to Greece :rage: ).

What about the HX OUTDOORS Survival Straight knife? I don't see it above.

Wow, I indeed forgot to upload it. Give me 10 minutes and I will get back to you.

Edit: I have updated OP with the deal for the HX

Look at this...!

Teclast T200CE now: expired

Most of the coupons tried expired.

How long do coupons work from? When should you try?

Will the black Teclast T200CE ever be a coupon?

What other coupons are expired?
I will apply for some coupons for the black Teclast T200CE by tomorrow.
Generally speaking, my coupons are for a limited amount of orders.

c’est ci n’est pas une pipe… Hey, am I right or what? :beer:

Gearbest hiked shipping prices in November, there’s also no free shipping option for less expensive items.

I tried earlier, I can not remember what they were.

I’m asking you how good they are when you can try.
They are living in the excavation, or there is something like in other forums.

If I get the coupon black, I thank you. When to expect?

What’s that supposed to mean?

Me just being silly. But of course there is some logic behind it: The Treachery of Images - Wikipedia

Wanted to get the deal on Liikatola 26650 batteries for $6.99 but Gearbest jacked up the shipping that war about $1.15 to $4.00. I hate how they do this kind of screwing the consumer. The price doesn’t change with a lot of these deals cause they rape you on shipping to make sure they get their money.
I appreciate you guys that put a lot of effort into posting these deals. I hope you get something for your efforts.

If that’s the case, then the community should sent GB’s representatives a couple of PMs to let them know that they are not happy with the way
that they have altered the shipping cost.
I don’t see how a large company such as GB will decide to look away from its customers’ opinions.

I have had a good bit of communication with the Gearbest rep that posts here. She is very helpful but there’s only so much she can do and she doesn’t set prices, etc. She sent me a free Haikelite HT35 when I told her that customer service wanted videos, pictures, etc to show the light did t work and wanted to give me a partial refund or gb points for the problem. She made that deal right and a few others as well. Maybe I’ll send her a pm about the shipping cost being raised on deals. If others communicated the same issue maybe we can see some results. I doubt Gearbest will change things when only one customers sends their opinion……