☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

Deals are on the way.
In roughly 20 minutes we should be ready to go!

Just in time for my office lunch :stuck_out_tongue:

Active Deals

5/1/2018

Available for these countries:
HK,US,CA,MY,TW,GB,IE,AU,NZ,IN,SG,ZA,MK,GR,NL,HU,CZ,HR,BG,SI,RS,TH,IT

My comment on the convoy s2+ was that the $6.99 versions are called grey but the color of the body is bluish and not as nice as the regular grey version. I think the reason they are cheaper is Simon didn’t like the way they turned out either .(But I could be wrong )Still a great deal if you can catch one ,

Grabbed protected Samsung cells. I hope they’ll arrive on time for my S2+. Thank you!

6$ shipping on the 18650s now… why.

that list of eligible countries is just ridiculous. I could understand if this was due to legal constraints but this is not the case. If GB is looking for ways how to lose customers, well then they are on a good way.

You are lucky !
to my location
“cannot ship to destination country”

i mean, with the shipping cost i might as well get them locally and get warranty.

Hehe, say half of these ‘deals’ are such :slight_smile:

It’s more of a slate gray, so, still technically gray…

If I weren’t limited to only 1 at a time and getting hit for shipping for each, I’d stock up, who cares about the color. :smiley:

The one I got recently, pretty sure it’s a 7buk special, is actually quite a nice gray, not all that bluish at all.

I do recall one that’s more of a blue-gray, though.

Sometimes I feel so lucky myself, for being utterly unsophisticated :smiley:

You are welcome!
I had been requesting some protected cells for quite some time.
Today, once I saw that I had gotten a deal on them, I knew that they would be perfect for you :slight_smile:

I put my order today for 4 protected inr18650 cells with trackable shipping to US for 13.80$ total. For this price I can buy at most 2 protected cells locally if I get lucky. If you can get 4 good brand cells for less then 20$ (or €) locally, just go for it :slight_smile:

If you bought them at the same time, the batteries will probably arrive first. The batteries and charger I ordered could be tracked on USPS site and arrived earlier this week but not the S2+ which still say it’s been transferred to customs. I bought the flashlights a few days before the batteries too.

EDIT: I used free shipping for all my orders.

Good thing that GB only allows one unit per order.
I can’t imagine how many more Convoys you would be having if the restriction wasn’t applied…!

3 would be nice. :smiley:

It’s about time you build a triple…!

Still gotta get a coupla spacers…

Which will cost you more than the light itself :slight_smile: