☢ [Bilakos10 Premium Deals] ● Astrolux FT03 SST-40 ● Astrolux A01 UV ● Seeknite X6S ● JCD 8898 Hot Air Station ● SQ-D60

I’d still like to get an F1 someday.

$40 = not really worth it
$20 = well worth it
$10 = an outright steal

About the green tint, that’s the 4500-5000K version correct? Did you ever try it without the lens installed?

I totally agree, i got around 5 while they were at the $10 price.

I attached some magnets to the clip with heatshrink and use it all the time when working on my car etc.

Great light. I gifted the other 4 over chrissy.

They are available for 20bux every so often. Go for it.

The NW was rather hideously green, as in pea-soup green. Others didn’t seem to care, so maybe I just lost the tint lottery, dunno. But it was a rather nauseating yellow-green.

Despite liking warmer CTs, the CW was slightly green, but not as bad as the NW. So I preferred the CW over the NW.

These were early versions, though. Quite possibly later versions were done up with a different batch of LEDs, or different coating, but that complaint seemed to be much less with later versions.

Glued tight, as in tight, so I never opened up the head. Zanflare took lessons from Jetbeam, I think. :smiley:

Other than that, like I said, it’s an incredible little light. Really well-designed. Love the rear switch especially. Not mooshy at all, a nice confident click. No silly rubber flap over the charging port that’d get pulled off when you look at it wrong, but a nice O-ring-sealed screw-collar.

I wish… Think I only got 1 at that price. 12, 15, 17, but only 1 at 10. <grumble>

Well then……I stand corrected. I have one F1 in my lunchbox in the supplied case(never used) and one in my desk drawer(NIB). Truth is, I just haven’t really used one of them enough to come to appreciate them. My co-worker loves them and he’s coerced me to make 4 or 5 Gearbest purchases of this light in the past year when it was on sale. Seems he’s not comfortable ordering from China. So be it. My EDC is an O-light with a 500 lumen max and its been a faithful old beast. If it gives up the ghost, I think I’ll be in good hands with the F1.

Speaking of budget EDC lights guys, I have a Nitecore Tube $3.99 coupon arranged for today :stuck_out_tongue:
If anyone’s interested (you should), make sure to stay around. My deals will be here in 1 to 1.5 hours!

I got three of $10, and the first one for $13. But I’m pretty sure I was only able to order one at a time. Codes expired also very fast back then. Bilakos just started doing this, and he’s super fast with posting the codes; that’s how I was able to obtain them. I love the F1 lights a lot! :+1:

I know that you see all the posts, but just in case…
There are some non public $9.99 codes, but limited to some strange uncivilised countries :stuck_out_tongue:

Notice: In order for Gearbest to credit my sales, the products must be purchased through the links provided through this topic.
If you have already got a product in your cart and want to use one of my codes please remove it and add it again using the links that are available below.

Active Deals

18/2/2018

Available for all countries!

Skilhunt H03 LED Headlamp
$ 30.95
FBilakos17

Ordered Tube! Thanks! :+1: :beer:

The FBilakos18 code for the Nitecore TUBE has expired. :frowning:

The FBilakos18 code for the Nitecore TUBE has expired.

The code is showing expired for me on the Xiaomi Piston earbuds. Can you request another code? I need to replace the cheap Panasonic earbuds I keep breaking.

I also tried the Tube code and says expired. How about another go?

There is an older F1 published $19.99 code elsewhere that still works today for $22.99 – Maybe Bilakos could at least get us that same deal (or $19.99) ?

I’d grab one myself today but I need to order some other stuff right now instead, also reluctant about the NW tint issue especially since they’re glued shut. I’ll have to research the feedback some more on the tint and glue issues.

I have two neutral whites ordered around singles day, November 11th last year. Personally I’m very happy with the neutral white tint. There is of course a little bit of tint shift when shining on a white wall, but I think that’s probably unavoidable.

Thanks for the feedback, sounds good.

Just wondering if you can ask for that multimeters?

https://www.gearbest.com/multimeters-fitting/pp_650318.html

I just purchased 8/ UltraFire BRC 18350 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery.
I will chance it

The Nitecore tube codes did expire pretty fast :slight_smile:

I promise that I will try to get an F1 code once GB’s employees return from their holidays but I am very uncertain about the end result!