Black Color Sky Ray King 3x XML U2 1B Custom-made batch

Does it come in blue? :stuck_out_tongue:

i have held off buying the gold SRK (mainly because of lack of funding. :bigsmile: ) and im just awaiting for Ric to start the sale again.
hope the delay is due to his efforts to get our wish list get granted.:slight_smile:

Black color king is in stock now.

http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=442

Ric

arghh, my gold King just got a lot uglierā€¦

Ric: Very nice! I was among the first to order. How long does it take to apply the custom logo? I canā€™t wait!

Ric, thanks for the nice pics, it looks real nice in black.

Now, what about the driver? Many of us asked info about it in the posts before, would you please give a definitive answer?

+1

I NEED one in 5 mode, candle light, moonlight, low, med, high

or the like.

-Jamie M.

Email me the logo file to sales@cnqualitygoods.com

We will put the logo on light on Wednesday every week.

Thanks
RIC

The driver is the same as Golden version.

We only made 100 pieces of black SR king. Custom-made driver requires a quantity of 500 pieces.

We are having a new 3xT6 project, your advice about driver will be considered.

Thanks
RIC

I already placed the order and placed the special logo request in the ā€œpaypal instructionsā€ last week. Iā€™m just waiting now for shipment. Thanks.

If you build it, they will come!

5 mode with no blinkie would kick serious ass. Put a good heatsink in there so it can run on high mode for more than 3 seconds while pulling some BIG current and Iā€™m sure youā€™ll sell TONS!

-Jamie M.

[quote=toysareforboys]

Agreed. The better modes mean a lot more than a color changeā€¦

What kind of logos/text is everyone getting?

Nice looking black carbon finish,I'm on board with everyone else,only a custom driver configuration would make me buy this light.It's too bad because moonlight,low,medium,high and turbo would have made this the ultimate package.

If you CAN, hereā€™s my wishlist. Not sure on the plausibility of it though.

If using one emitter: A thrower with a deep and very large head (60mm+), is driven very hard and has appropriate heat sinking (which means enough to keep it running high for as long as possible). Preferably an XML U2, for good bright long distance penetration. Also the modes would be 5ā€“50ā€“100% with hidden strobe if possible, otherwise no strobe. Pretty much what Iā€™m going for is a TN31 clone, or one with very similar traits to it.

If using 3 emitters: A copy of the TK70 head, so we can have massive throw. Same as above, but with a throwy head. So pretty much it means it has deep reflectors and very wide reflectors for each emitter (at least 35mm+ for each if possible).

The reason Iā€™ve decided to opt for a throwy light is because we already have many options for flood lights. Eg. King, Apex 5T6, TR J-12, J-18, X100 etcā€¦ Pretty much all the multi emitter lights are all flood. There isnā€™t one clone which mimics the TK70 head so if you can make one Iā€™m sure itā€™ll sell like hotcakes. Right now we have budget throwers that max out at 850 lumens because of single emitter. If we can get a well driven multi emitter light, so perhaps 2550 lumens (850*3) and super throw would be a new era of throwers!

The bottom line: Make the multi emitter light more throw orientated because there arenā€™t any multi-emitters which do. I know itā€™s a lot to ask for, but thatā€™s just my opinion.

RIC:

I have sent you emails but they keep being sent back as ā€œundeliverable.ā€ Are you having problems with your email? Do you have an alternate address?

Thanks!

I just ordered mine! I have the gold T6 one and love it. Fortunately my brother does too and will give my old one a nice home :slight_smile:

Order shipped! Yay! Now for the long waitā€¦ā€¦

Why are there two different websites to buy the light?

CNQG is Ric's original website, FancyFlashlights is his new retail / "free shipping" site.