Black Friday Mags, who wants 'em? 24 HOUR SALE !!!

Sweet. Which one would you like?

Please send me your shipping address via PM.

I picked the red one cause "red is faster". PP sent.

PP received, thanks !!!

I'll get your Red Mag out Monday.

I’m getting #1 and #6 if I may. Please send the details Wayne.

PM sent.

Payment sent. :)

how much would be the shipping to europe? slovakia to be precise :)

Got my 2 Blue LED Mags from LOWE'S for 14.97 each! What a deal!

PM sent.

I was watching these ones, i was thinking damn they are long flashlights and then i saw they are 2D. OMG... can't imagine walking around with a 6D :p. What about the '300m' beam :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000056BME/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&s=hi&psc=1

6D for 25$? what am i missing?

Besides the fact that they are incans, not much. It appears that they are also offered in red. Hmmmm......

I picked up a red 3D and another red 2D, if anyone is interested.

All packages are going out in a few hours.

Silver 2d still around? If so pm me your paypal and ill send payment tonight. Shipping is to south US.

Darn you, glenn, you're a lucky one :love: Always wanted one, but shipping costs just kill all my joy :cry: Chicago, can you tell me shipping costs to Spain for one 2D, please? I had one 15 years ago, was my first super-duper flashlight, I was amazed with things you have in USA, guyz :bigsmile:

It's about $16 for shipping.

So, $16+$16=32 total with shipping, right?

Hm, looks like there are 2 generations and looks like this is the 2nd, which is slightly brighter. And, today I discovered that you can use AA NiMh with D-to-AA converter (or something like that).

And, Chicago, it will be my shelf queen (because of the size), so if you can lower those shipping costs (cheapest first-class, no priority or express 2-3 day shipping needed), maybe I will buy one.

Any less and I'm losing money. I am already offering at cost.

No no, man, I was talking about shipping only ;) I prefer to pay you a few $ more for the light and less for shipping :bigsmile: but of course without loosing you $$ on this deal. Ok, I will think about it. Sorry for bothering you again ;)