Black SRK at Fasttech for under $40 with BLF-coupon!

Jerry I have a SRK that I use lap top battery’s in and I had to add solder to the top of them so there was good contact.

ok sounds good thanks for the info guys!

hope its the good driver just love the black colour

My first King was from FastTech…and in the ad package was stated as Plain. BUT it arrived exactly as your lower pic…heavy box with heavy lid and with foam cutout. Guess I was lucky.

You have Skyrays you havent even powered up yet...

Just ordered another...

Do they generally ship out rather quickly?

This is my first experience with them.

I jumped on this a few days ago and it is not shipped and I wondered if it would be delayed by their holiday….

They responded to me this morning that it would ship before holiday.

ETA: Out of stock til 21st.

The certifiable original version is available on ‘fancyflashlights’ in the New Years clearance sale for $52 with T6 3C tint LEDs now too.

all i see is a add gift certificate code... but when I do that none of the codes listed here works?

Thanks for the info!

Same here, will be raising this with f/t though when it arrives.

You add the coupon code at the Cart view page, not after you click check out.
Edit: Just tried it, still works.

Well, after looking at the ads they do show a flimsy box and I’ll bet that’s what it ships in. However, they stated to me it would ship well protected. Too bad they cut pennies cost from a very nice protective case. It had better be in bubble wrap is all I can say.

I did try at the right page/time, still didn’t work, when I ordered my UV-S5 it didn’t work then either.
Tried to contact them today, just comes up with error code, but everything else working ok.
tabs

Working for me:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/1239701

They now have the "Warm White" I assume neutral white version for $48.41 with the BLF coupon.

I'm kind of tempted, but already have two... decisions, decisions.

Just ordered the black cool white version. BLF coupon worked no problem. Came to $39.90
Ordered some resistors to mod it with when it shows up.
I’ll post back when it arrives with some impressions.

That is definitely warm white, maybe 7C tint.

Oooh, premoded with warm white emitters. I have managed to resist buying a multi emitter flashlight until now but a black beauty with a warm glow…
Ordered.

What’s the resistor mod please ?
tabs