Blackshadow 3xT6 Magnet Control 3xCREE XM-L U2/T6 3C LED 3x18650 Flashlight

As usual, hands and legs must be fast. I got my Olight M3X at just usd68 shipped from dinodirect. (other folks were hesitating as they didn’t like to deal with them but 2 days later they went out of stock).

Ric quoted me a price days ago and I sent him the money and my order via email but he still has not confirmed my order. I sure hope he honors the original price he quoted me. :(

Phew ! I’m glad you guys clarified that. I looked at the site today and I was quite sure it was $62 when I looked earlier in the week - I thought I was seeing things.

At this price, I’m more inclined to get the Ultrafire UF-T70 I think ($94 on the HK Equipment site).

I got an email early this morning from them saying that the manufacturer had giving them the wrong the price, but they were honoring the $62 for my order. That is awesome, very nice. Would buy from them again!!

I’d be in for one as well at <$80

LMK when that happens

Lucky you. Awesome price, sorry I missed it!

dammit, knew i shoulda ordered one. im sure in a few months, itll go back down

Torches don’t work that way… It’ll stay there, but a cheaper model will come out.

For that kind of money, I’ll pass. Especially when you consider the “oh the REAL price is almost 50% more” after everyone started commenting how nice the light was.

dinky scabby Chi*ese business practice hehe..

$)

Another seller has it for $82.50

Dam strobe why

LOL! It’s a magnetic control ring and if you don’t want strobe, don’t twist it all the way to that side.

Still there is no need !

I was going to order this light next.
But not for 90$. I’ll wait till it goes on sale
for 50$ or cheaper.