BlackShadow Darth

… and ordered…

Heh...I'm ordering one as soon as my $$ comes in. I have a REALLY good feeling about this light!

Ahhhhh! Payday hurry up I need this light.My wife shall surely kill me but I’ll die with a smile on my face,lol.

Watching this post!

Wow the build quality looks pretty damn good from the pics! 2.5amps sounds good. I’d love to see a throw comparison with the King.

Rick is F@$*ed, he just made a special order of 200 pieces of King in Black, hoping BLF will devour it but hasn’t really sold many, now this is going to take the BK sales.

Sunwayman good looks & Innovation but BLF price, this is going to be hard to resist.

Looks like a decent light, ordered!

Just placed an order with Ric for a 3C NW version. This will be my first triple with NW emitters.

In depth review and testing once I have it.

As for head size of just 50mm, I don't think it will be much different than the DRY considering the DRY has a 50-52mm lens and the reflectors don't come anywhere near the edge of the lens and these go all the way to the bezel. I think with it's compact size and 2.5A/LED this baby is going to replace the King as my all time favorite! :)

Pictures looked really impressive n cool.
Believe it could match my favourite SR King.

Life is too short for regrets.

I need a triple…. Why is pay day so far away? :~

Wonder how well the heatsinking will be.
Will this be another egg cooker? lol

See post #10 here info on a possible group buy. I’d be in for NW…

I’m definitely in for a group buy with NW emitters!
I’ve yet to get a nw yet (sadly).

Have you seen that the price is now 92$?

Had shipping confirmation this morning

Ric said they made a pricing mistake but they honoured the $62 price for me.

I hope you got in before the price went up with the output - 6 upended to 9?

Lightmalls now have it for $82.50, free shipping.

I got word from Ric early this morning that mine with NW will be shipping out this week. Yahoo!!!

Just got an email that mine is on its way!!! Will be here in 10 to 15 days, now the waiting game starts :stuck_out_tongue: