BLF Interest list for Very High Current Beryllium Copper springs Pt1(ENDED)

Thank you BSM…. will do. :slight_smile: . :beer:

Yes, I will just pay for both now to save time.

I will also pay the $50 for all 150 springs plus shipping, not in any hurry so if you want to wait and ship them all together that’s fine, whatever works best for you.

I just need to know the PayPal addy…… :wink:

@DBCustom, Texas Ace, teacher, MRsDNF, and ASF, all of your big spring orders are ready, but not in the shipping packets.

I did them yesterday, but since I needed to sleep and couldn’t ship them out during the night, I’m going to ship them today.

100 springs x 4, +60 springs for MRsDNF

I’m going to send the payment details soon.

I don’t envy you sorting those out, I hate how they cuddle and refuse to be separated! Best wishes on that endeavor! :wink:

Yep. It took a whole hour just to organize them, and then to put them in the bags, which took an additional 15 minutes, and then recounting to make sure I did not miss a single spring.

I’ll PM you first for the details since you responded first :wink:

I’m not sure what the above means BSM…. BUT I should have 100 big springs.

Ooops. I actually meant 60 big springs for MRsDNF.

Sorry teacher :person_facepalming:

All first PMs have been sent, and sent correctly.

I just sent my payment, thanks!

BlueSwordM could you add 50 small springs to my order please.

@Swib, you have been upgraded +50 small springs.

We are at 1468 small springs.

Looking forward to my Tigger parcel, :smiley:

No problem Blue, payment sent for all!

Thank you!! :beer: . :+1: . :slight_smile:

PM and payment received for teacher, Texas Ace, and DBCustom, and vestureofblood.

I will ship their orders out at 3PM if the rest big buyers do not respond.

Also, I will take care of the other people who want to pay for their springs.

However, the group buy will have to be halted tomorrow, as I will be taking a plane to Europe, and will only come back August 17th. A surprise by my SO and family to say the least :+1:

So until then, I will not be able to order the smaller springs :weary:

Sorry guys, but this was a complete surprise to me.

No apology necessary BSM, have fun!!! :+1:

Blue, the 9th is my 56th Birthday, I won’t be taking any trips so feel free to have some fun on my behalf. :wink:

(Ok, so maybe that’s not 100% true… when the wife see’s I spent over $50 for springs I may be taking a trip to the doghouse….)

Well, I finally shipped the springs to 4 people now:

- DBCustom

- teacher
-Texas Ace

• vestureofblood

I really hope you use them to their full potential.

I’m personally going to replace the springs in my Q8 and the MT09R, as these are the ones which could benefit the most from higher conductivity springs.

Thanks mate. Payment sent. :beer:

If you want to send me a bill now I will pay and you can ship when small springs get here.