BLF Kronos X6/X5 GB - Group Buy now closed.

does really every light has this kronos engraved on the light and box ??? someone need enternity i guess

i thought this was a joke and for kornos samples as Dales samples always been neutral on that side

Please me for backup or stand by, thanks.

Damn that is soooo confusing!

Yep...every light .... and maybe more to come. We call that branding ;)

I sincerely hope it is eternity or replaced by another team from here because when the day comes that we do not have that then that means they quit listening to us.

These are not samples, this is the production run… as such, I’m not taking these apart just yet to see who’s name is on the pcb as it’s irrelevant at this point. :slight_smile:

Here’s the tail cap…

And the name/serial number on the front of the box lid (keep in mind that it’s kronological that is hosting this group buy, not KRONOS.) Different names, one is not indicative of the other and kronological didn’t even pick it out.

The Cu X5

The SS/Cu X6

I see it as meaning “It’s Time! Raising the bar for EDC flashlights!”

I would like a SS/CU if any are left, would prefer 3b boxed but will take either, please!

Thanks much!

Are we still waiting on some of the initial 400 to order or are these available to all?

Can’t stand it anymore. Please put me on the standby list for SS/Cu with serialized box. Preferably NW, but any tint will do…

I know my chance of getting it are very2 slim, but that only good for my pocket anyway :smiley:

Brett, pretty sure he means there’s that many people haven’t claimed their reserved sets yet. Being Monday, Friday is payday, 1st of the month is right around the corner, that kind of thing… there are probably a good many of the remainder waiting on their funding to show up.

I don’t really care what name is on them, I’m just interested in what the design/layout looks like. But I can understand if you don’t want to disassemble yet (knowing you, that won’t last long).

Serial number pics look good though

We are waiting on these people to make their purchases. After a certain amount of time, they will forfeit their codes, and we will give them to others on the standby list.

IOW…of you received your code(s), you need to use them!

OK, that makes sense. I just couldn’t imagine that many being left, especially with those on the waiting list.

I believe you just answered your own question.

Fantastic pictures Dale!

Now to resume praying to the expedited shipping deity.

You are catching on sir :) When we have to share samples we ship to Dale last for that reason. It would be just cruel to send him a light that he could not take to the lab, disect, and install improvements. So...he gets them last knowing we will never see them in that form again. LOL ;)

Thanks for all the photos and information guys. Keep them coming, please!

Quick question - is the serial number actually engraved in the light, like a laser etch or something? I think it is but the numbers in Dale’s photos are so clean and crisp they almost look printed, especially on that copper X5.

Hey! That’s not true! I have, um, 2 or 3 lights I haven’t taken apart… out of 128…. whaaaat?

Well, I WAS going to flash the SS version with the latest firmware just to see if it worked…

I cannot comment on serial number engraving because aside from Selene, I think Dale is the only one to have them in his hand because his Dad did not know what was in the package when he gave it to him. :)

really you think serial looks good i think its off center and looks like its put there just without any care kronos is in center from all sides but the serial not and usual limited number written like this 001/400 look a t all premium watch makers i think they are a good example