Blue GITD 55mm O-Ring

Blue GITD O-rings used to be available from KD & DX but they have been sold out for years. I wish they’d all carry them again in the common 16, 18, 20 & 22mm sizes. I’d rather have them than the green as they were known for being much brighter. Even blue GITD tailcaps are hard to get in 16mm but I did get them in 14mm from CNQG recently.

Sheesh! All I can do is snicker to myself at this thread.

scaru - the question should be: How many BLFers don’t know the difference between Pi and horse pie? The answer is: far to many. This would be funny if it weren’t so sad. I know a few folks I won’t be asking for advice now.

I see outright scary stupid things said/posted on BLF far to often. It would be nice to see everyone make an effort to ‘knock it off’. Did ANYBODY look at the link I posted to the light? Even the OP refused to admit the specs were accurate. They were/are (for the most part anyway - I always question lumens/CP ratings). He had the da*n light in his hands and couldn’t operate a caliper/ruler/tape measure, micrometer or do basic (very basic) math.

A beautiful display of DUH! All over GITD O-rings. Hahahahaha H)

Rant over.

@luvlites

yes, circumference of the light

@Yellowhorse

détends toi !

I said I made a mistake (circumference of the light/diameter), sorry again

I’m OK with the spec

I did a measure with a tape too

laisser tomber

You can make them in any GITD color, Green, Blue, Purple, Red. Glow Int’l carry’s the pure GITD paint in different strengths and solvents
I use the strongest GITD green for weapons sights and it works very well on rubber and plastics in general. They have a
few green compounds so get the highest concentration for best effect and lasts a long time despite the small amount.
They did have a starter kit with a few colors when purchased from them, but its been years.

In summary you can:

1. Find the right size
  2. Splice with super glue to make the right size
  3. Make your own with GITD paint as DarkSide suggested
  4. Make your own with this method:
    Making your own GITD O-rings. | Laser Pointer Forums - Discuss Laser Pointers | High Power Lasers

I never used the pure powder. I remember the post you linked. LPF, first virtual home and only
reason i keep the Darkside handle…Otherwise its Steve