BTU Shocker, Fenix TK75, Thrunite TN31, L3 Illumination X40 or K40, Supbeam X40, Zebralight S6330, ****What should I buy?

I’ll tell it like it is.

The TK70 might be old technology but there still is nothing in it’s price rage that will throw that far and have that much spill, the light itself is just too long. I guess I will just wait on the reviews of the Shocker. Any idea of head size of the X40 or S6330?

The head diameter on the K40 is right at 3” So there 25.4mm in 1” so 25.4 x 3 =76.2mm. The reflector is right at 2.5” so that is right at 63.5mm. That’s the actual reflector area being used or inside bezel to inside bezel.

BTU shocker review is out. What do u guys think? K40 or BTU Shocker?

i think you should buy all of them :slight_smile:

if i had to choose just one of them i would get the zebra light

i got lucky… i got the light from CouldUseALight for $170 shipped…
i told him that i got the same light from LApolicegear.com on sale for $170 ( 199.99 - 30% off= $170/free shipping but back order for 2-3 weeks)
if he’s willing to sell me for that price then i’ll cancel the order… lucky for me he said yes… as the light was in pristine condition.
BTW he still have TK70 on sale too :slight_smile:

i don’t other high power light beside Thrunite TN30… but i can definitely recommend Fenix TK75 for it power and the distance it can throw :smiley:

I’m planning on getting a Sup Beam K40. I have a lot of Solarforce 18650’s and was wondering if there will be any issues if I am going to use it for the K40? Compatibility, etc? Thanks!