Bushnell Pro t50l AAA pocket light.

Have you tried sticking a 10440 in there yet? I’d want one of these it it’s compatible.

No I have not tried those yet . I would have doubts being those are 3.7v .

I saw the 1AAA, 2AAA, and 2CR123A versions of this light at Walmart yesterday. I had to use the self service price scanner to find the prices, though I didn’t purchase them.

Would have bought the 1AAA if it had 2 brightness levels as I often need a low level for close work and navigating inside the house without waking others.

The tailcap pushbutton shape and overall construction reminded me of lights being sold by 5.11 Tactical. Wonder if they are made by the same company as the 5.11 lights.

I’m not sure if I want the 1xAAA model because of it’s low output and short runtime. Recently I purchased the 2xAAA Pro model and I am now edcing it. It is clipped to my pants pocket for most of the day.

I’m not sure if I would like the 2x123 model. I like the sharp bezel and the dizzy strobe and while the light may be in the budget range, the batteries arent, imho…

I also have the 1xAA and the 2xAA TRKR models (the ones with white, red and blue.) I am pretty much satisfied with them, except for their short runtimes. The white tent on the 1xAA model and prettier than on the 2xAA model.

My local Walmart finally has the 2xAAA and the 2x123’s , the 123 looks like my single AAA pro on steroids and looks like a weopon …
Does anyone know I the 2x123 pro has a glass or plastic lens ?

I just got this one from walmart, I’m excited to see how well it performs! I’ve got some reviews on YouTube of the 1300 and a few of the other lights Bushnell pro offers!

I know I’m resurrecting an old thread but does anyone have any information about mods on these Bushnell lights? I’ve been looking and have yet to find any good mods.

Some one either here or CPF tried to mod one of the larger ones and the colored LEDs wires ripped away when he unscrewed the head.

I have been reluctant to take my 1AA apart. Its a good little light, but IMHO there are better mod hosts for this sort of thing.

FWIW I run my 1AA with a 14500 cell and it does about 230L on a ceiling bounce. I strongly suspect the 1AA and 2AA share the same head/bezel assembly. this one here: