C11

Never seen anything to Red :-)

better thank pink, like SPAM

now it's $14.9, silver + xp-g

http://offers.dealextreme.com/team.php?id=913

thanks for the heads up. if it were black w/ r5 I'd jump on it. The red is $14 (q5).

So I have the red on order but I also like the silver...............it's a mental thing or disorder

If I had both I would like to do a upgrade so what would be a good driver and led combo to try.

I just finished my P60 drop in with parts from Illuminatin Supply so I would like to order from Craig because he is on this forum and shipping and support is great.

personally, I'd wait until it arrives so you can be sure what will fit.

i'm really hoping the C8 pill will fit the red one.

has DX shipped your red one yet?

I tried the pills from a few lights this morning to see what they'd fit. I have the Yezl version of the C11, looks to be identical. I also have the UltraOK C8 and a UF C8, the Tmart version. My Yezl has a pill with the same threading as the other two, but has an adapter ring that threads on to the pill. The Yezl screws into the UF just fine, though the reflector is not quite touching the emitter - this could probably be adjusted. The threading is a little tighter in the UltraOK, but the rim of the pill is wider on the Yezl than the UltraOK...this could be filed down. There is a certain degree of interchangeability between the three pills. The DX version may not have the same pill as the Yezl, of course, but I believe most of these lights come off the same assembly line...ymmv. Btw, I ordered the red version and its been on backorder from day 1...I ordered it right away.

imo, the intl-outdoor c8 pill looks closest to your UF c8 pill

so, if I understand you correctly, the yezel pill has the same threads as the C8 pills but the yezl body does not - ie the adapter is what makes C8 threads match the yezl body?

DX is so aggravating - "New Arrivals" actually means "Hey guys should we order some of these? Let's see how many people take the bait!".

Yep, you understood correctly. They all have the same threads essentially, but different shapes of the pill. I do hope the DX version is the same way of course...we'll know when we finally get them next year

I've seen these, but personally, I think they're ug-gul-ly. I'd rather stay with the other knock-offs. Then again, good enough numbers have a way of changing a man's mind!

(of current
shipment)
On 1/17/2012:
Waiting for Supplier
see all processing steps
Latest Shipment:
by Air Mail

Hi guys - sorry to awaken the nekro thread btw - but did anyone receive the red light yet. I am contemplating getting one for the missus and would like to hear some feedback before the money is spent :-)

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/poppas-wc11-xml-t6-1200lumen-5mode-led-flashlight-silver-118650-p-9451?rp=816766

XMl would be optimal for that light.
I dont like the design though

Mine should arrive from Not DX in a week or so.
Will report what I find , when it does.

@ Ecig: You must like floody lights a lot.

@ Sardion Master: Lovely - looking forward to it.

If driven properly T6 in C8 reflector can throw well up to 200 meters.

I dont like R5 in c8 sized reflectors, R5 is for me optimal in p60 reflector.

R5 in C8 sized reflector is, I dont know, not very different than q5 in same reflector, and throws less.

No offence meant by that, just an observation. I hope no offence was taken and my apologies if I came across as someone judging you.

I prefer throwers/ throwy lights myself above everything else. Exception being that for headlamps and worklights I like super floody lights. To each his own and all that I guess :-)