Calling ALL Facebook users http://www.facebook.com/BudgetLightForum

Liked!

We need to select some good beamshots to add on the page.

Liked!

I don't really own anything exotic or different from most other members but I do make a mean micromag I'd love to see on the FB page. Here are a couple pics...

Why not a custom holster, too...

I'm in. Want some foggy beamshots for fun?

Done... feel free to tag yourself, I think that's possible?

EDIT: Think someone's asked for details on one of the images, price + specs etc.

I see CPF has a facebook page as well, created around the same period of the BLF page. It has 2 more members... we can't let that happen :) do we?

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll contact him tonight.

BTW...how come we can't see the list of FB members that like the BLF page on FB? It just says 47 like it but shows no list.

Think it has to have more people like it before you can see them, but I'll look into it now.

Think it's amazing the CPF page was created 3 days after this, seems a little odd atleast.

Yeah, it does. You'd think they'd have had one a lot sooner than we would considering their age and number of members.

Anybody else have something they'd like up?

I've seen a lot of great photo's recently..

This pic: C10 on the left, TR-3T6 on the right

http://i43.tinypic.com/2005w7b.jpg

Done

Hit 50... lucky me

On 49 now, someone must have un-liked the page

and................. no. 50!!!!

We're at 52, just 2 behind CPF!!

Although CPF's page was created after ours..

Edit: In talks with XTAR.

Added some pics

All I'm saying right now, is a SERIOUS WOW from XTAR's end, I can't encourage anyone on here enough to hit like on this page. And to even consider registering for Facebook just for what is coming.

XTAR have, for me, confirmed that they are the only battery company to even consider.

Okay, okay...

Who hasn't clicked like?

And who has stuff to put on there...come on guys....you can simply email it now if you like?

budgetlightforum@gmail.com

Pictures, reviews...you name it.

Something huge is coming, and trust me you'll be clicking like in a few weeks...might as well just do it now.

Sounds like a manufacturer is providing us with a giveaway! Oh boy!!!