Can anyone help????

Tell us more please ?

Glad you got your goodies. I’ve also just been told by another ebay seller that there might be delays in shipping caused by the Olympics:

Hi,Dear buyer,We are pleased to do this transaction with you! It has been
about 13 days since we sent out your item .Hoping you will receive your
item in good condition. If any problems with the item occured, please don’t
hesitate to contact me first.Normal shipping conditions are as follows
(Customs may delay delivery in some countries):1) 14 to 26 days to AU,
US,UK (*by the way , we got news from the shipping agency recently , they
said there might be a shipping delay because of the coming London Olympics
which cause strengthening custom checking* . and we got some same messages
from some buyers in UK as well . sorry to any inconvenience may cause .
hope you could kindly forgive and understand it . if you are worry or need
any help , please feel free to get back to us , and allow us to deal with
it first in friendly way . thank you ! )

I suppose the next excuse will be some fictitious Health & Safety nonsense! Funny thing is that I got something from Intl Outdoors last week that took 8 days to the UK, which was pretty amazing.

A few years ago, I used to do foot patrols with a 3D mag, my wife is very handy with a sewing machine so she ran me up a utility belt with a mag loop on the hip.
Now I do exclusively mobiles, anyone who’s driven a small vehicle with a mag on the hip knows it’s (literally) a pain in the ass, lol.
Which is why I badly wanted the 501D, BUT, my 50mm mag belt is still a bit cumbersome, so she’s making me a 38 mm belt with a custom loop for the 501D, and maybe a “D” ring or two for my 502B to clip on.
When I wore my magbelt to work, the operations manager was so impressed with it that he offered her a small contract to make instrument shoulder straps and belts for the company, which she did for 2yrs until the company closed.

Now I’ve had a chance to give the 501D a good tryout, I must confess to being a bit disappointed, although the throw is good, the brightness is lacking, in fact, the maxtoch knockoff single cell (SKU134427) way outshoots it!!.
I’m thinking that no matter how much horsepower there is in the body, the small bezel and reflector is always going to be a limiting factor.
Am I right?

Glad you finally got it. What battery are you using?

Keith

At the moment ultrafire red 3000mAh, but got a good panasonic on order.

Brightness is usually a factor of LED and power. Throw is better for small form LEDs like the XRE and reflector size.

I didn’t read back, which LED? What are the tail cap watts (amp/hour x volts) of both lights? 2x driver may be limiting power, by design or efficiency waste.

You might ask about whether anybody can mod to pull more amps.